Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | QRZ Subscription Service Help

Reviews Summary for QRZ Subscription Service
QRZ Subscription Service Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $39.95
Description: QRZ Callsign database content including pictures that integrates with popular logging programs such as Amateur Contact Log, Win-EQF, LOGic8, and ProLog2K. Also includes a full featured email service with secure access.
More info: http://www.qrz.com/i/subscriptions.html

You can write your own review of the QRZ Subscription Service.

N4KZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2009 06:20 Send this review to a friend
Nice service for computer logs  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been a subscriber to the this service for two years and really like it. It automatically imports all data into the log once I type in a station's callsign and hit the tab key. I use this look-up service with ACLog by N3FJP. I used to use various CD-Rom look ups in my computer but they grew out of date in a few months. This service costs about the same as buying a new CD annually but never gets out of date. I've automated my station a great deal and this is an important piece of the pie.

WZ7I Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2007 13:33 Send this review to a friend
Perhaps best amateur investment I have made  Time owned: more than 12 months
This subscription service is tightly integrated into my logging program, Logic 8. When I enter a call in Logic the QRZ page of the station complete with the picture pops up automatically on my screen. This QRZ subscription page is clean and devoid of distracting advertisements.

Increasingly hams are including a home page URL on their QRZ page and a single click then gives me access to pictures of their family, paragraphs about other interests in life, etc. I find this a wonderful entrée into a meaningful conversation that rapidly gets beyond station equipment and antennas. I can’t recommend this subscription enough. It is my understanding that the subscription works with several other logging programs including Amateur Contact Log, Win-EQF, and ProLog2K.