Reviews Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | Collins - HeathKit SB-610C-3 Monitor Scope Remanufactured by K4Z Help

Reviews Summary for Collins - HeathKit SB-610C-3 Monitor Scope Remanufactured by K4Z
Collins - HeathKit SB-610C-3 Monitor Scope Remanufactured by K4Z Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $575 includes shipping and manual
Description: The HeathKitSB-610 Monitor Scope has now been - Redesigned, Modernized and Updated. K4ZRD calls it "The 610C-3 Monitor Scope". He rebuilds from the case up, into a great "Collins" looking Station Monitor. Matches the "modern" Collins line.
More info: http://www.k4zrd.com/610C3.html

You can write your own review of the Collins - HeathKit SB-610C-3 Monitor Scope Remanufactured by K4Z.

WG2Y Rating: 5/5 Oct 26, 2008 13:16 Send this review to a friend
Very Helpful and Understanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am in the process of restoring an SB-610 on my own. I will be keeping it green so to speak. I was in need of an original front panel. Since Carl removes during his conversions I thought he would have one to sell me. I e-mailed him and low and behold he had one. He also offered me some other hard to find parts as well. I will definitely do business with him in the future.

Bruce

W1LJN Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2007 09:34 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Unit  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I ordered my unit from Carl last year and picked it up at his home on our way back from Florida this past spring. Very nicely done, matches the S-Line perfectly and works great both on incoming and outgoing signals. I connected mine to the 32S-3/75S-3 combination and liked it so well that I asked Carl to build me another for my KWM2-A. I'll pick this one up on our way back home from Florida this coming spring. The manuals that come with the unit are well written and easy to follow.

KQ4KK Rating: 5/5 Oct 5, 2007 06:51 Send this review to a friend
Collins Nut? - Got to have!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered it about a year ago for Carl. He remanufactures one about every 3 weeks. Does all the standard things a HEATHKIT SB-610 did in the 1970's, but better. Transmitt monitoring, Receive signal monitoring, and a 1.5khz and 2 tone audio to feed the transmitter for tuning. This product is in a class by itself! Outstanding workmanship and pride in this. Matches my KWM-2A/FRC-93 set exactly! Works better than advertized. Visit his web site.