Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Verticals and Wire | ECO ASAY AVT4 Art.70 Help

Reviews Summary for ECO ASAY AVT4 Art.70
ECO ASAY AVT4  Art.70 Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: HF vertical trap antenna 10-15-20-40 Mtr.
More info: http://www.ecoantenne.it/

You can write your own review of the ECO ASAY AVT4 Art.70.

IW0GVG Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2009 07:59 Send this review to a friend
Very good  Time owned: more than 12 months
Good antenna.
150 DXCC

PD2AFO Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2007 15:00 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I bought this 4 band vertical because of problems with the neighbours when i was working on my Dipool, after i bought this one all my problems where solved and This antenne works great on al the bands it was designed for and even on other bands it works but then you need a tuner.After nearly one year of using this antenne i can tell you that it delibers my signal over the globe and even QRP i have worked much country's.
Now i only work with this vertical because it is that good. Tip: use the Radials that belong to it and you will have a great antenne.
I recommend it To everyone especialy if you have a small garden to put it up.

PD2AFO Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2007 15:00 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I recommend it To everyone especialy if you have a small garden tu put it up.