Reviews Categories | Books/Manuals/Videos/Pod-WebCasts on ham radio | Small Magnetic Loops Help

Reviews Summary for Small Magnetic Loops
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 2.0/5 MSRP: $20
Description: Collection of articles featured in Antennex magazine describing small loop antennas.

You can write your own review of the Small Magnetic Loops.

N0PGG Rating: 1/5 Dec 19, 2014 20:35 Send this review to a friend
Underwhelmed  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
It is not a book written to explain Small Magnetic Loops. It is a very loosely connected collection of articles. I trust the articles from the ARRL much more. Join the ARRL and search for they info they have published. Don't waist money on this book!
NR9R Rating: 3/5 Oct 16, 2007 10:53 Send this review to a friend
No technical insights  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was not very impressed with this book. I would describe it as a handful of non-technical articles authored by a few average Joe's who built a loop antenna. Since each article is a complete piece, the book has much repetition of basic construction and use, but no real technical insights. What I would have liked to see is more experimentation with materials and controlled comparisons with other antennas. I paid $22.95 for the downloadable version so I expected a little more.