Reviews Categories | Power Supplies | PYLE PSL522X Help

Reviews Summary for PYLE PSL522X
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $199.99
Description: I am told that this is the replacement for the Pyramid 53 Amp power unit.
More info: http://www.pyleaudio.com

You can write your own review of the PYLE PSL522X.

K4SDW Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2012 10:06 Send this review to a friend
Good Power Supply  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been running this power supply for over a year now and it had done the job well. I power and Icom 718, Kenwood 2 meter and various other equipment with this one supply. It is a very heavy unit and all connections are on the front of the power supply. I like the adjustable voltage control knob on front. When I run it up I can get 115 watts out of my HF Radio. No Hash noticed and the fan it quite. If I were going to purchase another heavy power supply, I would buy another one of these.

KIL9HW Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2007 20:20 Send this review to a friend
Seems AOK so far  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hello, Purchased this item from ETRONICS.COM I was told that these units are a upgrade from the Pyramid 53X Black faced amps. I am using it to power a Yaesu FT-2800M with no problems. When not on 2 Meter this power supply is feeding a Texas Star 500 watt linear amp. The fan runs but is very quiet. So far NO PROBLEMS. This appears to be the same unit as the Pyramid but is silver color on the front. I will give another review down the road but this unit seems to be much better than the Pyramid unit. I am totally satisified so far. No distortion either.