Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Phillips SHP2500 Help

Reviews Summary for Phillips SHP2500
Phillips SHP2500 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95
Description: Noise cancelling headphones. Sold at CVS.

You can write your own review of the Phillips SHP2500.

IK1VQY Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2011 15:31 Send this review to a friend
Very good audio for ham  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Phillips SHP2500 headphones are of good quality, reasonably priced, are comfortable for a long time. The audio quality is quite good for amateur radio use. The price / quality ratio is very high. Absolutely recommended.

Best 73's de IK1VQY Alfredo

KC9GUZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 17, 2007 15:43 Send this review to a friend
Great!!!!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Back in the spring of the year i saw these on a shelf at my local CVS store and a tiny voice in my melon said "C'mon, buy them! You can't go wrong for the price!" so I heeded what my inner voice said and I purchased them much to the dismay of my wife (No more ham stuff!). Getting home I took them out of the package and hooked them to my Icom 746 using the adapter provided since the end of the cord on the 'phones was too small for the phono plug on the 746. Much to my amazement these phones sound GREAT!! They have a nice dynamic range and some bass, but not enough to be an annoyance. They have a great feel to them and fit my head snugly, but not to the point to cause problems. The quality is good overall and the cord is a mile long!! I have hooked them to my stereo in the family room and walked from the family room to the shack with no problems. The cord also has a volume control which is nice to have when im away from the rig and/or stereo and my wife wants to ask me something. Overall, im very pleased with the phones as long as I dont melt the cord with my soldering iron on these! If you can find a set of these at your local CVS or Walgreens get them!