Reviews Categories | SWR & Wattmeters & Dummy Loads | Palstar PM2000AM Help

Reviews Summary for Palstar PM2000AM
Palstar PM2000AM Reviews: 11 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $149.95
Description: The PM2000AM Mobile measures and displays forward power, reflected power, and SWR simultaneously on it's dual movement meter system in the frequency range. Accuracy of the readings is assured because the PM2000AM features a true shielded directional coupler, that on the mobile version is offered as an external unit. The backlit meter can display either peak or average power readings, and has 300 and 3000 watt range settings.
More info: http://palstar.com

You can write your own review of the Palstar PM2000AM.

W5CPT Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2007 11:04 Send this review to a friend
As good as they get  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted an accurate meter to tune my amp and the Palstar PM2000AM met all my requirements. While I don't use the meter mobile, I appreciate the remote sensor so I can keep to the minimum the RF cables on the top shelf of my Ham Shack desk. The remote cable is plenty long enough to mount the meter and sensor about 20 feet apart. The back lit meter is easy to read and not overly bright, a fact I like since I prefer a dimly lit shack. The Peak Hold feature is handy to check the output after the TX switches to RX. I ordered mine from Texas Towers and it was shipped direct from Palstar. Quick shipping also. I am now considering another Palstar product based on my satisfaction with the meter.