Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards
PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards Reviews: 176 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: PhotoQSLs.com creates distinctive QSL cards from your photos. We touch-up your photo(s) for optimum presentation and will honestly tell you if a photo won't work. A discriminating photo QSL from us favorably represents your call - and we meet the nicest people in the process! We also do custom eyeball and special event cards [email us at PhotoQSLs@yahoo.com for information.]
More info: http://www.photoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards.

AB0UZ Rating: 5/5 Feb 2, 2018 05:58 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent QSL cards. Photo is as good as any photo store print. I ordered the heavier card stock and am glad I did. It gives the card a better feel. I took the standard semi gloss which are fine, but the next batch will be glossy for better viewing of picture detail. Dealing with Lee was a pleasure. He is a true gentleman. Turnaround time was quick.

K7MQV Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2018 15:42 Send this review to a friend
Quality cards, reasonable price, fast turn-around  Time owned: more than 12 months
Ten days ago I emailed Lee a couple photos and a rough idea of what I was looking for and he did the rest. After just a few iterations of his emailing proofs and my giving feedback, the design looked perfect. The new cards arrived today. His artistic talents really produced a great looking finished product. He is super easy to work with; responsive and lots of creative ideas to make for a very special card. This is the second QSL card Lee has work up for me and I continue to be delighted with PhotoQSL's excellent performance and products.

WJ1R Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2018 09:02 Send this review to a friend
Great Product and Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received a new batch of QSL cards and the review I wrote 8 years ago is still as accurate today as it was back then: PhotoQSL provides a great product, solid communication and fast service from start to finish. Their web site eliminates all guess work about pricing and allowed me to easily upload my photographs and place my order. Within a very short time, they emailed a pdf proof of my card. Their layout and selection of font colors was outstanding. My cards were delivered within days of approving the layout. The quality of the printing is impressive. It's great to deal with a U.S. company that provides such outstanding service and products!

KN6MK Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2017 06:14 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Cards & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent, excellent, excellent cards. I highly recommend Lee's work, he is also great guy to do business with. I will be ordering from him again.

W4RGH Rating: 5/5 Dec 14, 2017 12:23 Send this review to a friend
Great product. Excellent service.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a great product. Lee gave me a card better than I wanted. His idea was much better. Always in contact via email keeping you advised. His prices are good and the service is excellent.

N2KOF Rating: 5/5 Nov 9, 2017 03:16 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
Lee has created QSL cards for me now for almost two years. Iím very grateful to have found him. The cards are of superb quality and Lee is very responsive to questions and a big help with layout and design. And reasonably priced!

W4HRC Rating: 5/5 Nov 3, 2017 14:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent service, excellent cards. I highly recommend this company. Lee is a great guy to do business with and when I need more cards I will order from him again.

VE3KGK Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2017 12:35 Send this review to a friend
Excellent! Great quality, reasonable prices, quick delivery  Time owned: more than 12 months
I wanted my QSL cards printed from a photograph I took and Larry worked with me to give me exactly what I wanted.
I was also QSL manager for a special call sign and again Larry worked with me to give me a great card.
The cards were of excellent quality. Exactly what I wanted, reasonably priced and with fast delivery each time he has made cards for me.
I will be using his services again very soon.
I did my research before choosing Larry's services.
On a scale of one to ten, I find Larry to be an eleven!

K2ONY Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2017 22:16 Send this review to a friend
Great service and quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Lee was great to work with! Very quick to respond, had some helpful advice and even did a fantastic job tweaking the photo I wanted to use. Ordered 250 cards, Lee had them printed and shipped out very quickly. Will definitely reorder from him again.

NW5Q Rating: 5/5 Sep 17, 2017 21:47 Send this review to a friend
Excellent cards, Top Notch Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed cards for our Special Event Station operation. Lee took my instructions and produced a great card design proof quickly and on Labor Day no less. In a week the cards were on my doorstep. Great service and great price. When I need cards again, I will be back!