Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards
PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards Reviews: 176 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: PhotoQSLs.com creates distinctive QSL cards from your photos. We touch-up your photo(s) for optimum presentation and will honestly tell you if a photo won't work. A discriminating photo QSL from us favorably represents your call - and we meet the nicest people in the process! We also do custom eyeball and special event cards [email us at PhotoQSLs@yahoo.com for information.]
More info: http://www.photoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards.

W7TRP Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2017 09:59 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered cards from Lee. He contacted me the same day I placed my order with a proof for me to look at. Had my new cards within a week. Great looking cards, on the spot communication, and very fast service.

KQ4MM Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2017 14:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards exception customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Lee was a great guy to work with. I had a idea of a antique map I wanted to use and it needed major retouching to make the colors correct. Lee patiently worked with me over about 7 design changes to arrive at the perfect card. If you have a custom photo card idea I suggest you give Lee a try. I will definitely be re-ordering and maybe as time goes on designing another card with Lee.

W1MJ Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2017 19:10 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSLs & Excellent Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted to make a nice card for my holiday-style operation as CE0Y/W1MJ. Lee did a great job. I was prepared to send camera-ready artwork, and Lee answered my questions related to that. But he pointed out that he normally optimizes photos, etc. I took him up on that offer and he did a great job tweaking my two photos. He Photoshopped-out some background clutter, rotated one photo slightly to "stop the ocean from running downhill", etc. Although a fully custom design, front and back, it did not take long to receive the cards, and they are great. And based on a quick check, I think these premium cards are no more expensive, and maybe even less so, than similar cards from cheapqsls.com.

KL7QZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 11, 2017 14:59 Send this review to a friend
5* Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been dealing with Lee for almost 10 years and just had a new batch of PhotoQSLs edited and printed.
Lee's work is ALWAYS the best for talent, understanding of editing and low cost. He ALWAYS provides old fashion service.
Whenever I reorder I don't even think of looking elsewhere and I have been a Ham for 63 years!

WB9AZA Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2017 21:24 Send this review to a friend
Awesome Company  Time owned: more than 12 months
Excellent quality cards. Great service and communicates with his customers, a rare treat these days.
Thanks Lee.

KB3HPC Rating: 5/5 Jan 25, 2017 05:15 Send this review to a friend
Great service and product  Time owned: months
Not only are the people at PhotoQSL knowledgable, they are also very responsive to individual needs. Fast and efficient QSL cards designed with templates and stock photography, but also can be custom designed. The full color quality is fantastic.

K4ZLE Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2016 11:15 Send this review to a friend
Custom cards very well done  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have worked with Lee in the past and have always been positively impressed by his work. This was no exception. I have needed cards printed for some time and finally sent him a picture that I wanted to use. He put together a proposed layout and we worked through a couple iterations until we had a better layout than I originally envisioned. It is good to work with someone who is interested in customer satisfaction and getting the job done right the first time. I highly recommend PhotoQSL.com to anyone.

K0RO Rating: 5/5 Dec 9, 2016 18:15 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Lee was creative and helpful. Just got my first batch from him and am delighted. I thought I had designed a good card and sent him a copy to print. He asked for the two photos it comprised and sent me back a much better composition. All done by email and with very quick turnaround times. He's earned my continued business.

AF5QR Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2016 11:47 Send this review to a friend
Drop-dead gorgeous!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my order and I am very impressed. Great color and printed on high quality stock. Lee also communicates very well, and in a timely manner. Just cant say enough good things about my purchase experience and the evident quality of the final product. Will ABSOLUTELY buy from PhotoQSLs again.

NL7S Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2016 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Lee does an excellent job printing photo cards. And his service is the best I've had. Recently ordered my third batch with a new photo within Alaska. I'll be back for more...