Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards Help

Reviews Summary for PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards
PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards Reviews: 169 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: PhotoQSLs.com creates distinctive QSL cards from your photos. We touch-up your photo(s) for optimum presentation and will honestly tell you if a photo won't work. A discriminating photo QSL from us favorably represents your call - and we meet the nicest people in the process! We also do custom eyeball and special event cards [email us at PhotoQSLs@yahoo.com for information.]
More info: http://www.photoqsl.com

You can write your own review of the PhotoQSL Full Color QSL Cards.

K0RO Rating: 5/5 Dec 9, 2016 18:15 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Lee was creative and helpful. Just got my first batch from him and am delighted. I thought I had designed a good card and sent him a copy to print. He asked for the two photos it comprised and sent me back a much better composition. All done by email and with very quick turnaround times. He's earned my continued business.

AF5QR Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2016 11:47 Send this review to a friend
Drop-dead gorgeous!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my order and I am very impressed. Great color and printed on high quality stock. Lee also communicates very well, and in a timely manner. Just cant say enough good things about my purchase experience and the evident quality of the final product. Will ABSOLUTELY buy from PhotoQSLs again.

NL7S Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2016 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Lee does an excellent job printing photo cards. And his service is the best I've had. Recently ordered my third batch with a new photo within Alaska. I'll be back for more...

AE5KA Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2016 12:30 Send this review to a friend
Very Nice for the Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Lee did a really nice job with my new QSL cards, they look fantastic. Very reasonable price, responsive service, and quick delivery too. Couldn't as for more.

K2WO Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2016 05:55 Send this review to a friend
Doesn't Get Any Better  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just ordered my third batch of cards from Lee of PhotoQSL. They were delivered at lightning speed and of course, they are beautiful. I cannot imagine cards any better. Working with Lee is like working with an old friend. Try PhotoQSL, you will love the QSLs they design and print for you.

K6HPX Rating: 5/5 Sep 7, 2016 11:04 Send this review to a friend
TOP NOTCH  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Responsive, thorough, and prompt. I'll be back!

KD6HVT Rating: 5/5 Aug 22, 2016 17:52 Send this review to a friend
beautiful, quick, Good pricing.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I just ordered my second Batch.
A+
That should say it all! beautiful

KD6HVT Rating: 5/5 Jul 1, 2016 21:07 Send this review to a friend
Very good copy, Good business!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
You will be hard pressed to find a better printer. Prices are good and quality is great.
I am very impressed and happy with my cards.
They look so good I hardly want to send them away!
KD6HVT

KX7RWA Rating: 5/5 May 20, 2016 12:42 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my QSL Cards this week, and there is absolutely nothing that I can say that hasnít already been said dozens of times. And believe me, I have read every review. Really!
All the way back to Dec. 2008.

N3RVI Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 09:57 Send this review to a friend
QSL Cards printed to what you want.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Sent in an example of what I wanted. Received a proof back exactly what I requested. Got it in a timely manner. A very good company to deal with.