Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | GG Graphics Help

Reviews Summary for GG Graphics
GG Graphics Reviews: 34 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $106.95
Description: QSL Cards, standard and custom, offset print and on very durable 14pt. coated (1 side) stock. Full color, two color, our photos or yours. Custom needs and challenges appreciated and enjoyed! Also eyeball QSL cards.
More info: http://gggraphicsstore.com/GGQSL.html

You can write your own review of the GG Graphics.

W1VE Rating: 5/5 May 10, 2017 09:04 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch Professional!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I like to do full color bleed QSLs for my DXPeditions, Contest Operations, etc.

QSLing is a commodity business. Yes, it is price sensitive. What makes the difference between QSL vendors is customer service. Glade is incredibly patient, offers great insight, and is extremely helpful. If there is a way to save on cost, he points it out immediately. Prices? Very competitive. Shipping? Very fast.
Quality? Excellent.
Customer Satisfaction: 100%. I had printed 2500 cards for our remote operations. The QSLs had a printing problem. I sent a picture of the issue to Glade. He immediately, without question, reprinted all 2500 for free with free shipping.

You can't get much better than that!

WA3SEE Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2015 04:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Selected one of their full color card images. They included my SKCC number and Club logo at no extra charge. Had my proof in a day, and my beautiful new cards in a week. Especially like that they print on sturdy card stock.

KE4JMU Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2015 15:45 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I selected GG Graphics based on reviews of others and I could not be more pleased with the results. Glade did a great job on my QSL card and he is terrific to work with. I wanted to have a top notch card to send out and GG Graphics did me a solid! Please see the result at QRZ.com.

Hank Reed
AB4NE

K0MD Rating: 5/5 May 27, 2013 17:48 Send this review to a friend
The Best Value among all QSL Printers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I found this printer when I received some very nice QSL cards from hams and was impressed with the card stock quality and the images. I looked him up and ordered a 1000 QSL cards. Wow! His quality is the best I have encountered and his prices are the lowest I have ever encountered. This is why I give him my "best value" award for QSL printers. His prices are lower than those who advertise as being cheap or less expensive.

He also has QSL envelopes with your address pre-printed and even offers a bronze desk sign which looks quite neat.

I really like his cards and his customer service exceeds expectations. I emailed him an order. He did a PDF and after several iterations I was ready to order. My order came within a few business days and the postages costs were what I would have expected, not some expensive add on like some companies do.

Give him a look and if you order, you will likely be very pleased. I am soon ready to re-order.

AA9L Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2013 12:34 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I looked at many adds for QSL cards and settled for GG Graphics. I wanted a custom card so I sent a file of the picture I wanted. I had the proof the next business day, OK'd it and within a week I had my QSL cards. Glade obiously doesn't need my review but I just had to brag about his service and the fine quality of his cards which I will be proud to send out.

N2PP Rating: 5/5 Apr 10, 2013 20:02 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional QSL Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed some new QSLs because I received a large number of DX QSLs from the W2 bureau as a result of my contesting activities. I wanted a colorful photo QSL and figured the process would take months. I also didn't have any appropriste photos on hand.

I went to the GGGraphics website where Glade (WA3MVQ)has many very beautiful stock designs and picked a 2 sided photo design appropriate to my state of NY (Niagara Falls).

I placed the order for 2500 QSLs on 4/1/13. I received a QSL proof for review on 4/2/13 by e-mail. I returned some comments which were immediately incorporated into a final proof. Glade also sent me a .jpg file for posting on my QRZ.com page. On 4/8/2013 the UPS man dropped off 2500 beautiful QSL cards at my door (7 days from order to delivery). The printing and card stock are very high quality.

Glade does a very professional job. You can see the results on the N2PP page @qrz.com. He will provide all future QSLs for N2PP.

W1WBL Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2013 10:15 Send this review to a friend
QSL Cards Awesome *****  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great experiences making up my card--Glade Schroeter--Was a great help--Cards were perfect and good stock and FAST--GIVE A TEN PLUS

K6HJM Rating: 5/5 Nov 19, 2011 10:49 Send this review to a friend
GREAT!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my new QSL cards from GG Graphics and they are great! Printed on good paper stock and not recycled toilet paper as with some other printers. They were willing to make changes until I was satisfied, then printed and sent the cards within days...ordered on November 11 and received on November 19. Would give them a "6" or higher if possible.

K4PWO Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2011 09:41 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great service and beautiful product.
When production delays (really factors beyond the control of GG Graphics) caused the delivery date they had promised to slip, they went the extra "mile" and shipped my cards via next day air on their dime!
This is really excellent service! And the cards are the highest quality... super work.

PG00023016 Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2011 12:19 Send this review to a friend
Smooth and Fun!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I don't know what to add here accept my experiencr was fun smooth and I would do it all over again!