Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | GG Graphics Help

Reviews Summary for GG Graphics
GG Graphics Reviews: 31 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $106.95
Description: QSL Cards, standard and custom, offset print and on very durable 14pt. coated (1 side) stock. Full color, two color, our photos or yours. Custom needs and challenges appreciated and enjoyed! Also eyeball QSL cards.
More info: http://gggraphicsstore.com/GGQSL.html

You can write your own review of the GG Graphics.

W2ZS Rating: 5/5 Oct 20, 2010 07:39 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I upgraded to Extra recently and got a new call sign (W2ZS) and Glade was able to use photo from my old crads and make changes I requested to come up with a great new card for me. Fast VERY high quality work

WA3YUR Rating: 5/5 Sep 10, 2010 15:08 Send this review to a friend
It's ALL in the cards !!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
After getting back on the air after 33 years, I had almost forgotten about the fact I had NO QSL cards to send. I wanted a nice card that LOOKED AND FELT high quality. I looked at the ones I had received from other hams, and sadly, most of them were sub-standard printing work with poor quality images on wimpy stock and hence, very flimsy.
If I'm already paying half a buck to send the card out, what's the point in getting a cheap card? 'Cause that's what the ham on the other end is gonna see when he receives the QSL card with MY call on it.
I went online and looked at what was out there, and I saw Glade's site. I saw some very unique and high-quality designs and appreciated the attention to detail.
The ordering process was simple, and gave me some nice flexibilities/choices as well. I was emailed promptly, and a proof was generated and quickly sent back to me for approval.
When the cards arrived (very timely shipping, as well) I was more than pleased with the ultra-high image/printing job Glade did. And was equally happy with the stock used when I held the card in my hand.
I sure can't afford an FTdx-9000 or an IC-7Kwhatever, but at least my QSL cards are TOP-NOTCH and get noticed.
Thank You, Glade and 73 !!!

KB9RID Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2010 10:03 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Service by Glade of GG Graphics..  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Glade of GG Graphics did an outstanding job at assisting me with my custom QSL card order. Glade and I went back and forth over the course of several days designing my card. He worked quickly and always sent a new proof while working on my design. I will certainly return to GG Graphis in the future when it comes time to reorder my cards.

Thanks again Glade for the great service.
Ryan / KB9RID

K7FRY Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2010 12:55 Send this review to a friend
WOW!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Glade is a true professional. From the time my photo was submitted to the time the QSL cards were at my door was 11 days (calendar not business). Photo was submitted on a Friday evening, first proof was the next morning. I made a difficult request and Glade nailed it with the next proof....the next day. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

KI4DHB Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2010 18:02 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING SERVICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After reading the reviews here on eham, I decided to go with Glade at GG Graphics. I had and unusual request to picture a C-130 aircraft on the card, but didnt have a good selection of photos to choose from. Glade not only found one, but found 5 of them for me to choose from. His layout and graphic design talent, are awesome. The finished card, on glossy stock, is very eyecatching. Thanks again Glade for your talents.

Bob
KI4DHB

AE3E Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2010 15:16 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSLs, highly recommended!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Glade at GG Graphics did a great job on a custom QSL card for me. I supplied the photograph, he supplied a very creative idea for how to incorporate my call sign into it. Cards are printed full color on nice heavy glossy stock - all at a reasonable price and quick turnaround. Very highly recommended.

K3FGO Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2010 18:41 Send this review to a friend
Exceeded my expectations  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Glade did what I didn't think was possible. I had an old faded and tatered QSL card from 1963 that was designed by my father when I was 12 years old. Glade took the original and recreated the same card exactly- but better with a crisp semi-gloss finish and outstanding color. A real pro and reasonably priced.
Gary, K3FGO

K5HP Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2010 20:24 Send this review to a friend
Great to work with!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Glade is just great to work with, he will work with you on any design.In my case he proofed several different cards with no complaints and came up with the design I wanted on time and was very cordial to deal with.I can't see myself dealing with anyone else!

ZL2ORA Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2010 08:11 Send this review to a friend
service and quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Exactly as required with fast delivery to J6 land.

Easy to deal with. Highly recommended

W2UIS Rating: 5/5 Feb 11, 2010 15:38 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Glade made me two sets of cards, one for my personal use the other for my special event. Simply fantastic.