Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Sony TMR-RF960R Wireless Headphones Help

Reviews Summary for Sony TMR-RF960R Wireless Headphones
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 0.5/5 MSRP: $79.00
Description: 900 Mhz Wireless Headphone

You can write your own review of the Sony TMR-RF960R Wireless Headphones.

W8COP Rating: 1/5 Aug 1, 2009 13:00 Send this review to a friend
Man these SUCK !!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
These head phones are junk. They fade and hiss while only 2 ft from the base.I can't believe SONY would put their name on such a poor product !!!

W8GP Rating: 0/5 Jan 4, 2008 06:16 Send this review to a friend
Don't waste your money!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I originally bought this for watching TV as I am hard of hearing. The claimed range was 1000 feet. However,I quickly discovered that they did not work properly even over a distance of several feet.I returned them to Sony twice and each time I received a new pair that functioned exactly the same. I phoned the product service line and you can guess where that got me( this is Mujibar, I am not understanding!).Anyway, they sat on the floor of my shack for over a year and I decided to try them again.With the base(transmitter) unit only one foot away I still experience pops, static, fading when I move my head. The only positive is that they are relatively immune RF with only slight popping on CW and minimal talk-back on SSB.So, after all that, the bottom line is: DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!