Reviews Categories | Books/Manuals/Videos/Pod-WebCasts on ham radio | Icom Radio News - Video Series Help

Reviews Summary for Icom Radio News - Video Series
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Icom's ham radio promtional video project - Icom Radio News. A semi-annual news-magazine format featuring the top contesters, DX'ers and radio amateurs from around the world.
More info: http://www.icomamerica.com/en/media_events/videos/default.aspx

You can write your own review of the Icom Radio News - Video Series.

N2RRA Rating: 5/5 Jan 12, 2008 18:28 Send this review to a friend
Awesome vids!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I would have to agree with your suggestion.

I'm looking every day for a new video on the sight, and get bummed out when there aren't any. Well! Icom you always have answered the consumer's request for better radios, and I as a loyal consumer have not been dissapointed ever. Now step up and answer this one please.

73!

KU7PDX Rating: 5/5 Jan 12, 2008 18:22 Send this review to a friend
Great Video Series/Hosts I Can Relate To  Time owned: more than 12 months
The Icom Radio News is a great series of videos providing plenty of information.

Being a younger ham myself, I feel that I relate well with the hosts and I really enjoy the short format of the shows.

The only downside is that I wish episodes were produced more frequently. I would prefer a once-per-month schedule.

Bottom line: If your ham club has a booth at a community event or other non-ham event, playing these videos could help "spark" the interest in younger generations. Thanks Icom!