Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Card Holder Help

Reviews Summary for QSL Card Holder
QSL Card Holder Reviews: 8 Average rating: 4.3/5 MSRP: $9.95
Description: Clear plastic poly sleeve that holds two rows of ten QSLs. Paper header with three ring holes. Use to store QSL cards in three ring binder or hang on wall.

More info: http://www.starksen.com/qslcardholders/index.html

You can write your own review of the QSL Card Holder.

K4HYJ Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2014 20:45 Send this review to a friend
On my third order!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
My third order was delivered 4 days after placing it. I have a couple dozen of the holders now - some folded in a three ring binder and most hanging on the wall.

They look good and are very reasonably priced.

KT4DLB Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2014 12:17 Send this review to a friend
Worth The Money  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Place my order for the 10 pages holders that will hold 8 cards each and got them by Priority Mail in perfect condition. The vinyl is real thick and stiff. They really protect the cards real good I will be ordering from Russ again. I highly recommend ordering this product.

K4HYJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2012 20:07 Send this review to a friend
Works great  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I ordered 10 because I had built up quite a back log of QSL cards. They arrived in 3 days via priority mail all nice and rolled up ready to be stored or used.

I like decorating my shack walls with my received cards and these holders work great. They are inexspensive and hold cards larger than 3.5X5.5 so the occasional oddball card fits no problem. This is my second order with Russ - when I need more I'll order from him again!

N0FPE Rating: 3/5 Mar 2, 2012 18:05 Send this review to a friend
Good BUT....  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered 10 holders and they came is a good time and are worth the money BUT.
They reek and I mean reek bad of cigarette smoke. I almost tossed them in the trash as the smell is a non-starter for me. I know if I put my cards in them the paper will pick up the smell and be around for years. At this time they are hanging in the garage in hopes they air out. If not in the trash they go and i will find another vendor for these. HINT keep the cigarettes away from your product!!!

KE4SWC Rating: 5/5 Oct 20, 2011 19:46 Send this review to a friend
As advertised  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered 2 sheets from Russ on Friday and received them via Priority Mail Wednesday. They look good. I have one filling up already hanging on the wall.

When these are full I will order more!

K9PLG Rating: 4/5 Oct 3, 2011 14:45 Send this review to a friend
OK for the $$  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I Was hesitant about ordering from Mr. Starksen due to the bad reviews on here, but went ahead and ordered a 5 pack for $14.99 + $4.99 shipping & handling for a total of $19.98. I figured it was worth risking $20 if that was all I could lose. Placed the order via pay-pal on 9/27. Next day I got an e-mail via pay-pal that the USPS had been informed of the package with a tracking #, so I waited to see what would happen next. No activity on the tracking # for a few days went by and I started to get nervous. On late 10/2 I got a notice from USPS that package had been submitted for delivery in MN. I received the package the next day on 10/3. They seem kind of thin, but will do the job. I now feel You can safely order these without fear of being ripped off. Mr Starksen has gotten his act together apparently. Decent product for a very reasonable price IMHO.

AI4RF Rating: 4/5 May 18, 2011 19:14 Send this review to a friend
Great for the money..  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Looks like he is back in business. Ordered 10 card holders and they were delivered withing 3 days.

No surprises, item deliverd was exactly as described. While I was a bit worried due to some bad reviews, I am now glad I ordered them.

N2EIK Rating: 3/5 Jan 16, 2008 03:49 Send this review to a friend
good product, poor service  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is such a mixed review! I wanted to proudly display my prized QSL cards in my shack and was looking for a poly holder just like these. I happened upon them on ebay and purchased a few. The seller was russ@polyvector.com. He had some bad reviews on ebay, all pertaining to people waiting excessive time to get their purchased item, mostly QSL holders. I had a very similar experience. I had to use paypal to file a claim against Russ and I finally got my holders, with a few extra thrown in at no charge. They seemed well made but were made for US post card dimensions. That was not a huge problem for me. A few months later I ordered more thru ebay, his reviews were improving. I got them in a couple weeks. The dimensions have changed to now accept DX cards, cool! Well a year later I cant find them on ebay so I googled QSL card holder and there they were, same guy., QSL shack and also other links to starksen.com and polyvector.com all linking to QSL shack. Hey cool, I thought, lets try! I click the 'buy it now thru paypal' link and order two more sets. Three weeks later and no product and no answer to any of my emails requesting information on my purchase. I filed another dispute with paypal. I will post with the outcome later.
Too bad the service is so poor because I really think the product is decent.