Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Card Holder Help

Reviews Summary for QSL Card Holder
QSL Card Holder Reviews: 13 Average rating: 3.0/5 MSRP: $9.95
Description: Clear plastic poly sleeve that holds two rows of ten QSLs. Paper header with three ring holes. Use to store QSL cards in three ring binder or hang on wall.

More info: http://www.starksen.com/qslcardholders/index.html

You can write your own review of the QSL Card Holder.

K0LDS Rating: 0/5 Mar 4, 2010 10:00 Send this review to a friend
DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR  Time owned: months
My payment through PayPal was accepted. Never received my product. Repeated emails and phone calls NEVER answered. I too had to file a claim with PayPal.

KF4NS Rating: 0/5 Oct 6, 2009 11:02 Send this review to a friend
never received the item  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had to file a claim with PayPal and it was resolved in my favor but they were unable to recover any money. He would not answer any emails,direct mail and phone calls.

DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR.

N2EIK Rating: 3/5 Jan 16, 2008 03:49 Send this review to a friend
good product, poor service  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is such a mixed review! I wanted to proudly display my prized QSL cards in my shack and was looking for a poly holder just like these. I happened upon them on ebay and purchased a few. The seller was russ@polyvector.com. He had some bad reviews on ebay, all pertaining to people waiting excessive time to get their purchased item, mostly QSL holders. I had a very similar experience. I had to use paypal to file a claim against Russ and I finally got my holders, with a few extra thrown in at no charge. They seemed well made but were made for US post card dimensions. That was not a huge problem for me. A few months later I ordered more thru ebay, his reviews were improving. I got them in a couple weeks. The dimensions have changed to now accept DX cards, cool! Well a year later I cant find them on ebay so I googled QSL card holder and there they were, same guy., QSL shack and also other links to starksen.com and polyvector.com all linking to QSL shack. Hey cool, I thought, lets try! I click the 'buy it now thru paypal' link and order two more sets. Three weeks later and no product and no answer to any of my emails requesting information on my purchase. I filed another dispute with paypal. I will post with the outcome later.
Too bad the service is so poor because I really think the product is decent.