Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QuickQSL.com printing service Help

Reviews Summary for QuickQSL.com printing service
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 0.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Quick QSL printing
More info: http://www.quickqsl.com/fullcolor.html

You can write your own review of the QuickQSL.com printing service.

KS3B Rating: 0/5 Jan 24, 2008 21:14 Send this review to a friend
Stay away from dishonest business  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am writing this review in order to prevent other hams from wasting their time and money with QuickQSL’s dishonest service.

When it was necessary to order my new QSL cards I did research and found out that QuickQSL.com is offering a “quick” service. They promised to get my QSLs in a week. Their web site stated that 100 “Custom Full Color QSL cards, Double Sided” will cost $47.99. I sent e-mail and got a prompt response, but price was $65. Okay, I agreed to pay to get it fast, and sent my picture. They responded with a proof and price was elevated to $75, probably because I asked to add a few words to the back side. Again, I agreed and placed an order, then paid the requested $75. After receiving the payment QuickQSL’s guys disappeared and did not answer to my e-mails. After about two weeks I let them know that I was unhappy and requested my money back. This time Pat answered and told me that I would get my cards soon. Finally, in about three weeks I got them! QSL were very low quality with dimmed colors. Even black and white back side was poorly printed, lines were not aligned and inks were not solid with interruptions. QSLs were practically unusable. I repeated my request to return money, but Pat stopped to communicate. If he printed cards on time with poor quality I would probably give him 3 from 5. But I consider his way to conduct business as a dishonest one, and cannot give him more than 0.