Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | James E. Mackey K3FN Airmail Postage Help

Reviews Summary for James E. Mackey K3FN Airmail Postage
Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Airmail postage from many countries around the world for getting return QSLs.
More info: http://users.net1plus.com/ryoung/index.htm

You can write your own review of the James E. Mackey K3FN Airmail Postage.

W4FRA Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2014 20:16 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using Jim's service for several years and wish that I had maintained good enough records to accurately measure the response rate (estimate it to be very close to 100%), but have received several notes expressing surprise that I provided the correct postage stamps for their country. Recommend his service highly.

N1HOQ Rating: 5/5 Dec 18, 2011 07:10 Send this review to a friend
A great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
James Mackey Postage Service has worked great for me. I have used him many times over the years. He ships promptly. His products come individually packaged and labeled very well. He even labels the stamp packages by callsign prefix, and tells you how many to use of each denomination. I am always very pleased with the service and ordering online is very easy. I highly recommend.
Shawn - N1HOQ

K0XB Rating: 5/5 Dec 18, 2011 05:30 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been a customer of his for a number of years. He ships quickly, and his products are excellent.

KB5IAV Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2008 17:37 Send this review to a friend
Excellent source of airmail postage from around the world  Time owned: months
Excellent to deal with. Usually ships the next business day. He has a great selection of airmail stamps from all over the world, which can be ordered on the web. He also sells envelopes for QSLing. We've dealt with Mr. Mackey several times and recommend him very highly. A+++!