Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | GH-GN407A Help

with oil-bearing movement
3-1/4 x 5 x 2-1/2
2 lb 11 oz
More info: http://www.mtechnologies.com/ghd/

You can write your own review of the GH-GN407A.

N0AH Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2008 22:54 Send this review to a friend
Super Investment  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My speed has been stuck for years. But this key, by having the paddles at much closer spacing, has made a huge difference for me. It has fine tuned my sending by having me back off on my fist. I'm not slamming the keys. I guess I could have left things alone, but I really wanted to improve my CW.

Everything is very solid on this equipment and my settings and tensions are callibrated with very fine movement.

I know we all have our favorite key, but for the money, not only are you buying a QUALITY product, but you are dealing with Marshall, N1FN....most likely the smartest ham in the world when it comes to keys and paddles. I was really fortunate to find his shop in my home town of Denver. I think that there are more keys and paddles from more countries in his shack than you can find flags at the United Nations. He is a FB OP.

I have my Vibroplex like many of you. The cost of the GH-GN407A is about the same ( a little higher +-) but trust me, there is no comparision in performance, looks, and feel.

I am very pleased with my purchase- Anytime you get a lot more at the same price between products, you can be thankful for the quality control professionals at the small businesses of our hobby making it happen.