Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Buxcomm Help

Reviews Summary for Buxcomm
Buxcomm Reviews: 12 Average rating: 3.4/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Miscellaneous electronic parts and hard to find components.
More info: http://www.buxcomm.com/

You can write your own review of the Buxcomm.

KC0PUW Rating: 0/5 Jun 22, 2009 00:12 Send this review to a friend
Horrible Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well, I will agree with the previous review that they ship fast and are accurate, though the customer service is absolutely horrid, and I mean HORRID!!! I ordered a KVXT KAM Packet cable and to my suprise, there was NO LISTING OF WHICH WIRES CONNECT TO WHAT PINS!?!?!?! Very Very vital info for trying to construct the cable, though after an email to the support staff, I got told that they wont send a listing with the product cause they would have to raise the price and that most "Most Hams know how to use an ohm meter." I do know how to use an ohm meter, though why should I have to when its as easy as listing it with the product. THEN, after they realized it wasnt listed anywhere on the page and not done insulting me enough, they PUT the info on the page and told me I obviously dont know how to read?!?!?!?!? So, after being upset enough, I call to lodge a complaint with a supervisor, and long story short, I got some stupid redneck with a horrible accent telling me that I obviously need to take my meds and need to learn how to read a page thoroughly when the info wasnt listed before this morning. So, all in all, unless you wanna be insulted and told you dont know anything and that you need to take your meds and learn to read, I would order elsewhere, my suggestion A.E.S. or Ham Radio Outlet. I will make sure to file this complaint with the BBB and I am gonna make sure a supervisor at buxcomm knows about this, if they even care. Oh, and also the rating is off, I would actually rate them a -100/5.

VE3TMT Rating: 5/5 Jan 28, 2008 08:53 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first time ordering from Buxcomm and I was totally impressed with the accuracy of the order and delivery time. Sometimes orders from the US to Canada can take weeks but my order was shipped the same day and arrived within one week. E-mail correspondence was terrific. I see many other interesting items that may help me in my quest for a small 80m dipole. Thank you Buxcomm, you have a customer for life.