Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | FingerDimple FT857 Kranker knob Help

Reviews Summary for FingerDimple FT857 Kranker knob
FingerDimple FT857 Kranker knob Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$22.00
Description: The Kranker is the solution to the most nagging problem with the Yaesu FT857D. The Kranker solves the tuning knob problem by replacing the standard knob with a custom made aluminum annodized spinner knob. The free spinning handle reminds us of a vintage FT101 style knob.

It installs in minutes with the supplied allen wrench and uses your existing rubber ring around the outside for that factory look.

You can write your own review of the FingerDimple FT857 Kranker knob.

VR2XMQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2008 20:43 Send this review to a friend
Great Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very nicely made. Just received it and replaced it on the FT-817ND.

Finger Dimple are always fast with their shipping and I have gone back several times to purchase other products.

Only wish they came out with other qaility cranker flywheel knobs for other radios as well!

Great company.

Steve, VR2XMQ / VR10XMQ
WU8P Rating: 5/5 Feb 6, 2008 16:47 Send this review to a friend
Great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my Kranker today. It came with a allen wrench and setscrew. In 2 minutes I changed the knobs. Wow, what a change. I can spin around the band very fast. The Kranker 857 is made extremly well, and fits perfect.
At $22.00 shipped, you can't go wrong.
I have been waiting for this product to come along. The wait was worth it.

Phil WU8P