Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | G4ZLP DigiMaster MiniPro (USB) Help

Reviews Summary for G4ZLP DigiMaster MiniPro (USB)
G4ZLP DigiMaster MiniPro (USB) Reviews: 23 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $52.99GBP/84.99EU/107.99USD
Description: Hi performance, fully isolated USB DATA interface, for ALL present and future afsk Digital DATA modes. Including PSK RTTY PSK SSTV and dozens more. For use with ALL afsk DATA software including, HRD, DM780, MixW, DigiPan, WSJT, etc. Uses fully encapsulated processional quality 600 ohm isolating transformers in both TX and RX lines to ensure highest quality performance, second to none.
More info: http://www.g4zlp.co.uk/unified/DM_MiniPRO_complete.shtml

You can write your own review of the G4ZLP DigiMaster MiniPro (USB).

MM0XXW Rating: 5/5 Dec 17, 2014 07:29 Send this review to a friend
Top banana ....  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It took me longer to open the packaging, well done Neil, than it did to get this super piece of kit up and running!
Din plug into the rear of my IC-746, USB into my Asus laptop (running W7), left Windows to do the driver thing , opened HRD and we were good to go.
Build quality is second to none (and I've seen and used some of those plastic boxy things), all connections appear sturdy enough to handle a good few pulls and tugs in and out of radios and the like.
No software issues whatsoever once I'd changed the port number on HRD everything was tickety-boo so overall well worth the 40 ($50 ish) odd spent to get this excellent little box.
A very neat little box which feels solid so no worries about dropping it or anything landing on it and not a massive footprint in fact if it wasn't for the LED I'd forget it was sitting atop the radio
I've had a few come and go through the shack but I think this little fella will be a definite keeper so if your in the market for a basic, no-nonsense interface look no further.

M1VPN Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2014 11:11 Send this review to a friend
Top Product  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Purchased for my portable set-up, this was up and running with my Macbook Pro and Yaesu FT-857 in minutes and worked straight away. Also purchased the USB CAT interface for the 857 at the same time.

It's a lot smaller than the website makes it look too, so as a portable interface, it's ideal. Should be QRV on a hilltop soon on PSK31 or SSTV !!

M1VPN

M0XGB Rating: 5/5 Nov 2, 2013 04:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent VFM  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Does what it says on the tin....opened the box this morning, plugged it into my laptop and rig. Selected the appropriate sound card in my software and was on the air within about 5 minutes, just had to wait for a few seconds while windows configured the USB device. So simple, has cut down two separate cables to the Laptop. Well made and presented little box of tricks....what I would call good value for money. It was purchased to replace another box which had failed on me but this has a nice solid feel and so simply constructed I don't see how it could ever fail...

M0AZE Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2013 23:40 Send this review to a friend
It works - great value  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have an Apple Mac and finding ham accessories that work with a Mac is difficult. I had help to install as the instructions are different to a Windows PC. It's worked faultlessly since.

Encouraged by this I've purchased other products from this supplier.

M0TRK Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2013 08:04 Send this review to a friend
Works perfectly out of the box  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Within a few minutes of connecting to my Windows 7 64 PC (drivers loaded automatically) and Kenwood TS-570S(G) and tweaking souncard levels I was working stations on JT65HF and PSK31.
The tiny interface box (it has a push button on/off and TX/RX red/green LED) and cabling are neatly and nicely made and the postal packaging robust.
Good value for money, compact, well built, works perfectly. Recommended.
73, Ray, M0TRK

G4NAQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2013 11:33 Send this review to a friend
2nd purchase  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A great little unit & the 2nd I have purchased this time on behalf of our local club. Worked really well with the FT920. A very neat & compact interface which worked without any problems out of the box..

2E0UDX Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2013 04:28 Send this review to a friend
great bit of kit !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought this to work PSK-31 with my Ft1000mp mk5 and had a bit of trouble setting it up, after a few emails to Neil G4ZLP he had it up and running after setiing my soundcard up remotely which i thought was pretty cool !

Thanks Neil A++ customer service

vy 73 Phil 2e0udx

VK4CBW Rating: 4/5 Apr 5, 2013 03:01 Send this review to a friend
Good performance from such a small size  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I use this unit with an FT-817ND and software packages HRD and PCSat32. Both software packages function perfectly with the DigiMaster MiniPro. The computer is a HP laptop running XP Pro with SP3. I would recommend this device to anyone who wants a physical small unit with performance far outweighing its size. A very good unit.

M3KPS Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2013 15:36 Send this review to a friend
Exellent interface  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
had a few cheap interfaces in the past, thought i would try a zlp one this time, found it easy to set up, and works flawlessly, i would have no hesitation in recommending this interface.

M3UAE Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2013 12:48 Send this review to a friend
digimaster minipro  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
call sign now 2E0TUR
had the interface up and running in less than 5 mins did not need the instrucions as it self installed works fine no probs at all. other members of our club have the same interface and no one has had any problems highy recomended