Reviews Categories | SWR & Wattmeters & Dummy Loads | Daiwa CN-460M Help

Reviews Summary for Daiwa CN-460M
Daiwa CN-460M Reviews: 7 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: 140-450MHz Compact Cross Needle SWR Meter. 15/150 Watt ranges with illuminated meter and SO-239 connectors.

You can write your own review of the Daiwa CN-460M.

N2MDV Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2017 10:59 Send this review to a friend
Great meter, but not accurate on 222MHz.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought this meter over 20 years ago, and it is still one of my "go to" test accessories for RF measurements. Compact design great for portability and seems pretty accurate on 2M, 440MHz, and even VHF MURS and the UHF GMRS FREQ's. However, 222MHz is a different story. It reads twice as much as what a rig actually puts out. Still, it's useful there since it reads FWR / REF and give you VSWR readings for that band. Probably the best $100.00 test gear I've spent on.

N1EE Rating: 5/5 May 9, 2013 21:25 Send this review to a friend
Small with big lighted display  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have three of these and regret they are no longer made. The mount nicely, without taking up a lot of space, on the included mount. I've had to fabricate other mounts for larger bulkier items. This is the slim girl in the bikini compared to the fat chick with a pretty face.

If you see one, or more pick them up.

VO1XH Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2011 21:53 Send this review to a friend
Acurracy & Affordable  Time owned: more than 12 months
Purchased my CN460M just after I was licensed in 1994 from Atlantic Ham Radio (Now Radio World)when I was visiting relatives in Ontario.
It was the first cross needle meter I had used and right away,that sold me on that type of needle movement.I liked the idea of a backlit display and it came with a mounting bracket as well which makes it a very stable unit when using RG-213 or similar coaxial cables.As for accuracy,it is every bit as accurate as a certifiable meter such as a Bird or Celwave which I compared it to when a member of our club was kind enough to provide when we done some antenna work at our club repeater,he is a manager of a mobile radio shop so he had this at his disposal.I compared it to a Celwave,not sure of the model and it was close enough to the readings on the Celwave meter,e.g 1.5:1 VSWR,the Diawa read a little lower, about 1.4:1.Not bad,at least you know that your antenna and feedline are within spec.
A great meter that don't cost as much as the Birds or Celwave meters,but will give you comparable results.

DL1OLI Rating: 5/5 Dec 28, 2009 03:10 Send this review to a friend
one of the best  Time owned: more than 12 months
This SWR/PWR meter and its brother the CN-410M are two of the bester meters (unfortunately not longer) build. They are small and easy to read even in the car on the move. I also like them for portable ops, because they fit in your pocket.

VA2MBA Rating: 5/5 May 22, 2009 19:34 Send this review to a friend
tres bon  Time owned: more than 12 months
facile a utiliser , il fontionne depuis 15 ans et il est super bon

N8EKT Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2008 16:54 Send this review to a friend
Great little meter!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have had one of these for many years.
Very accurate and dependable.

VR2XMQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2008 02:10 Send this review to a friend
Good Meter  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had this meter for a number of years and have not had any problems with it. I have cross referenced the reading against my Bird 43 and it is on the ball.

Steve, VR2XMQ / VR10XMQ