Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by N7HKW Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by N7HKW
Radio Dust Covers by N7HKW Reviews: 23 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $K1 $26, K2 $28, K3 $30 ppd 1st C
Description: Specializing in Elecraft products, these covers are made
from a washable cotton fabric with a full-depth back in
the form of a flap to accommodate cables. A front cut-out for your microphone connector can be provided at no additional cost. Most will want the Elecraft logo and name across the front, but your call and/or name can be added above or below the Elecaft logo. The thread for the embroidery can be almost anything you wish, and almost any arrangement and size of the embroidery can be done. E-mail: my new address is: ElecraftCovers@rfwave.net for more details, or call 406.560.3738.
More info: http://tinyurl.com/7lm3m5

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by N7HKW.

K8DSS Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2014 08:30 Send this review to a friend
KX3 Carry Case is Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received the KX3 Carry Case from Rose. I decided on the large version, so it would hold the KX3 along with all the stuff I normally take on local portable ops. This bag has room for the LiPo battery pack, charger, 3A DC power supply, wire antennas, log books, headphones, etc..

The craftsmanship is excellent and I look forward to many years of use

Thanks, Rose.

K7LA Rating: 5/5 Oct 9, 2013 18:52 Send this review to a friend
KPA500 Amp  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Met Rose and her OM at Visalia International DX Convention last April and put myself on the list to have a cover made for my Elecraft KPA500 amp. I selected standard black with gold logo embroidery and the work turned out just perfect. The XYL was very impressed.

Thanks, Rose. 73 de K7LA Jim

WA6KYR Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2013 08:54 Send this review to a friend
Great covers and bag  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently received custom covers for my k3,p3, kpa500/kat500 and kx3. I also received a new item that I did not see on the web site, a small carrying case for my kx3. These items are very functional have my call letters sewn in. I could not be more pleased with the terrific job Rose did.

WB6I Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2013 08:22 Send this review to a friend
KX3 Dust Cover Is A Must Have For Home Protection  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received from Rose the KX3 dust cover and couldn't be happier. Fit is perfect, even with all cables including the antenna BNC attached. Goes on and comes off easily and protects the face of the radio not only from dust but accidental spills or dropping things on it. Inside the cover is a nice soft padded section that protects the display and provides a snug fit. Communications with Rose was excellent and the turn around shorter than I expected considering how many KX3 orders she must be receiving. Embroidery on the cover is also first class.

W2TAC Rating: 5/5 Dec 3, 2012 06:22 Send this review to a friend
Handsome Dust Cover!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my KX3 in August, and I've found myself dusting and cleaning the display a bit too much. I had heard quite a bit about Rose Kopp's KX3 bags, but wasn't aware until recently about the dust cover. Since I had already set myself up with several bags before hearing of hers, I really didn't look into her wares too hard. This weekend, I received the dust cover and I'm delighted with it. See the photos section of the Yahoo KX3 Group.

Rose gives you the option of ordering a unit with or without and opening for the KXPD3 paddle. Mine is without, since I use an external paddle in the shack. She also gives you a variety of thread colors. Mine is silver lettering on black. Comes with extra padding for the Display area. You can opt to go with or without the Elecraft logo and brand name. An e-mail to Rose (ElecraftCovers@...) and she will send you all the information on either her bags or dust covers.

Seasoned Elecraft users are probably already aware of Rose's service but, if you're new to Elecraft as I was, let me assure you -- these are really nice. They have just the right amount of stiffness so they don't hang or look odd on the unit. I think they look terrific.
Bob - W2TAC

NN5G Rating: 5/5 Jan 25, 2012 17:21 Send this review to a friend
Great Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have previously ordered 3 other items from Rose. The latest, a K3 Line cover, is really nice. Fits perfectly and compliments my Elecraft products. I wish everyone I dealt with was as competent and responsible as Rose.... 73 Paul, NN5G

WB2LQF Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2011 14:09 Send this review to a friend
Consistent, Unvarying Excellence  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have purchased Rose's dust covers for all of my Elecraft rigs (K1, K2, K3, and KX1). In addition Rose has custom-produced covers for me for other non-Elecraft equipment and accessories. Her work has been consistently top-shelf, delivered quickly, and with email follow-up to ensure my total satisfaction. Furthermore, she keeps a file on my previous purchases which makes it so much easier to order the *next* cover -- and there's always that *next* piece of gear, right? It's nice to be able to send her an email, tell her what you want and just say, "same colors and text as the other ones, Rose."

KJ5XF Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2011 12:02 Send this review to a friend
ACOM-1000 cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the 2nd time I have purchased a cover from Rose.
This time it was for my new ACOM-1000 amp... I ordered
the cover and in less than 10 days it was here at the QTH.
Fits perfectly.... I won't hesitate ordering a cover from her again in the future....

Keep up the GREAT work Rose!

Tony (KJ5XF)

WA2PJI Rating: 5/5 Jun 25, 2011 20:12 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Rose just made me a dust cover for my new Ten-Tec Eagle. Her attention to detail, use of quality materials, and high standards are second to none! You cannot go wrong with one of her products.

AD5X Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2011 09:48 Send this review to a friend
Update!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought one of Rose's dust covers for my K3 two years ago. As I'm now field testing a KPA500 amplifier, I now have a cover for the amplifier as well as one for my Array Solutions PowerMaster (pictures in Product Reviews at www.ad5x.com). As before, Rose did a beautiful job on these covers.

Phil - AD5X