Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Radio Dust Covers by N7HKW Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Dust Covers by N7HKW
Radio Dust Covers by N7HKW Reviews: 23 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $K1 $26, K2 $28, K3 $30 ppd 1st C
Description: Specializing in Elecraft products, these covers are made
from a washable cotton fabric with a full-depth back in
the form of a flap to accommodate cables. A front cut-out for your microphone connector can be provided at no additional cost. Most will want the Elecraft logo and name across the front, but your call and/or name can be added above or below the Elecaft logo. The thread for the embroidery can be almost anything you wish, and almost any arrangement and size of the embroidery can be done. E-mail: my new address is: ElecraftCovers@rfwave.net for more details, or call 406.560.3738.
More info: http://tinyurl.com/7lm3m5

You can write your own review of the Radio Dust Covers by N7HKW.

K2MIT Rating: 5/5 Dec 6, 2010 09:55 Send this review to a friend
Amazing Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Rose is a true pro. She made me an awesome carrying case for my K3. Just love it. And she made me a slip cover for the Radio and P3. All came out just wonderful.

Very fast turnaround. And she sends you photos of the work in progress. She is very proud of her work and it shows.

I highly recommend Rose and her covers.

N7HF Rating: 5/5 Nov 29, 2010 19:50 Send this review to a friend
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND PRODUCT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered covers for my keys, Icom xceivers, and power supplies. My XYL is a neat freak! I screwed up on my demensions. Rose took care of everything ASAP. Bottom line...I am looking to buy more gear just so I can order more covers! A class act in every way.

K7DNH Rating: 5/5 Nov 2, 2010 19:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellence in Craftswomanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I placed an order with Rose for the DXpedition version of the K3 carry bag. She produced the product and had it shipped to me within a weeks time. Really nice, soft interior fabric with thick padding to protect the K3, with top quality exterior fabric too. Her skills are excellent! Stitching and embroidery work impecable. Great product Rose... THANKS!

N0MN Rating: 5/5 Oct 3, 2010 17:38 Send this review to a friend
Fabulous craftmanship!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I mailed a money order on a Monday to Rose and received the cover for my new Elecraft K3 the following Monday. The fit is perfect and the embroidery work is first class. Rose made it exactly like I wanted, I couldn't be happier.

KC0KBC Rating: 5/5 Apr 28, 2010 20:31 Send this review to a friend
Custom case for AADE L/C Meter IIB - Outstanding!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I didn't have any other products from Rose, but I asked her if she'd make a custom case for my L/C Meter IIB from Almost All Digital Electronics (another 5 star product BTW!). Rose made a beautiful case for it complete with embroidery, pockets for leads, fleece lining, etc. I couldn't be happier. She has the patterns for it now if anyone needs one.

KV4JZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2010 19:45 Send this review to a friend
A Fabulous Product, with Fabulous Customer Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a bunch of questions for Rose when I inquired about covers for my K2 and Bencher Paddles. Rose patiently responded in a timely manner. My set of high-quality covers arrived today--a day early--exactly as requested.

WK3N Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2009 13:13 Send this review to a friend
SIMPLY THE BEST  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Dealing with Rose was a real pleasure. Her expertise is second to none. Her attention to detail and striving for perfection show in her superior work. 4 days from my phone call to my mail box. For my K-3 cover, I included some extra wording (see quote below) and that came at no extra charge!
Highest possable recommendation for N7HKW !!

"DX never sleeps"....de "Scotty" WK3N beaming up.

N3ND Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2009 17:07 Send this review to a friend
The Look of Elegance  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my K3 cover from Rose. Wow! A friend who is extremely delighted with his "Rose manufactured" K3 cover had Rose send one to me as an unexpected gift. These covers are outstanding! Thanks, Rose (and Ken) - oh yes, and Ed.

K0PP Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2009 11:23 Send this review to a friend
Now a URL  Time owned: more than 12 months
Rose now has a URL http://tinyurl.com/7lm3m5 where one can view photos of her Elecraft cases and covers.

W4WFB Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2008 18:33 Send this review to a friend
Top Quality Covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Rose Kopp, N7HKW, makes very nice high quality covers. I bought covers for my K2 and K3 from her. She is very conscientious and wants to make the covers exactly like you want. Her workmanship is great, and she ships first class USPS postpaid. I have enjoyed doing business with her and highly recommend her covers. Roy Morris W4WFB