Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Radio City Inc. Mound, Minneosta Help

Reviews Summary for Radio City Inc. Mound, Minneosta
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Minnesota's only Full Service
Amateur Radio Dealer.
Sales and service on ALINCO, ICOM, KENWOOD and YAESU
More info: http://www.radioinc.com/

You can write your own review of the Radio City Inc. Mound, Minneosta.

W8ZT Rating: 5/5 Aug 19, 2014 11:05 Send this review to a friend
Goes out of their way  Time owned: more than 12 months
While in Mn for vacation my mobile headset broke and they worked on it for quite some time before I decided to put it away until I got back to WV. I purchased another headset from them at a reasonable cost and they would not take any payment for their troubleshooting. Very friendly. BTW the headset repair involved cutting apart things that weren't meant to be opened. Next time I am in their neighborhood I will stop by again.

K0LTD Rating: 5/5 Aug 19, 2014 08:24 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: more than 12 months
They have repaired and moded all my equipment over a 6 year time frame.. They do great work at reasonable prices.. would recommend them..I now live in Erie,Pa. , so a little hard to get to them though..

N0JYC Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2008 11:37 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Over the years I have bought a number of Yaesu rigs from Radio City. I have had a few bugs come up once in awhile and brought the radios to Dan for repair. He does a great job on repairs, is fair, and always explains things ahead of time. If I was still living in the Mpls area I would have no problem taking another repair job there. Try him and see.