Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | RF Repairs - Australia Help

Reviews Summary for RF Repairs - Australia
RF Repairs - Australia Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $ depending on work required
Description: Warranty and Non-Warranty repairs of all rf equiptment
More info: http://www.rfrepairs.com.au/

You can write your own review of the RF Repairs - Australia.

ZL1DT Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2014 01:10 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have a Yaesu FT-450AT which was dead. There are no suitable repairers in New Zealand, so I sent it to RF Repairs in Australia. I could not be happier with their outstanding service! The radio works like a brand new one. It was no big deal to send from NZ to Australia, 4 days each way.

VK2FTNY Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2008 18:54 Send this review to a friend
My experience was great  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have only had one experience with this company and have found them to be profesional and experienced.There was no review for these guys so i thought it time to share my own experience to let hams (especially on the east coast NSW)know of this great service.My repair was only small in the scheme of things and was also warranty work,Not major to these guys so i was thinking around a month turnaround.My repairs were made to an MFJ-941e manual tuner and the day they recieved it they where in contact with me letting me know they have the unit and diagnosis.Within 3 days i was notified the product was ready to be returned ( and returned with a printed diagnosis and repair slip) and the tuner suffice to say has been working for the last 2yrs and still works perfectly.I should also mention this was the third tuner i recieved from my supplier with the same faults,It took an aftermarket repairer to sort out the problems that should never have left the factory.Shall the need arise i will not hesitate to use this company and its great service again.