Reviews Categories | Transceivers: VHF/UHF+ Amateur Base/Mobile (non hand-held) | Icom IC-3210A Help

Reviews Summary for Icom IC-3210A
Icom IC-3210A Reviews: 4 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Dual-band 25W 2m-440 synthesized FM, one band at a time.

You can write your own review of the Icom IC-3210A.

K7IN Rating: 5/5 Oct 15, 2013 13:00 Send this review to a friend
Rock Solid!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought this radio that was in need of dial lights and a memory battery. Sent to MTS in WA for the work. This radio runs circles around my newer radios as far as receive sensitivity and clean audio. But, it REALLY shines by remaining quiet with local intermod is wreaking havoc on my other rigs.

I don't run this one mobile as I don't want to take a chance on losing it. This is definitely a keeper. It does very nicely in cross-band repeat mode as well but, tends to run a bit warm after an hour of high duty cycle use in cross-band mode.

If you come across one in good shape that has not been 'abused' or modified, buy it! They are usually a good bargain since they don't have 200 memories and are not considered 'wide band' you will be pleasantly surprised by it's sensitivity and great Icom audio.

KB9FIO Rating: 4/5 Jan 10, 2011 19:22 Send this review to a friend
good radio  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought this radio used in about 1991. Used it mobile for 10 years and since have had it mounted in the shack does not have a lot of memory but is very solid and reliable.

KENLETSON Rating: 5/5 Jul 25, 2010 08:38 Send this review to a friend
greatt  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got mine off of ebay for little less than $150 which I thought was a good deal for a Dual Band after receiving radio and using it for a couple month. I wish all my rigs had the audio this unit has! Will only sell if I can get a nicer rig WITH SAME AUDIO. That would most lickley be a 2800h. Nice performing rig. A keeper.

N7TRZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2008 15:58 Send this review to a friend
dual band incarnation of the 228.  Time owned: more than 12 months
A virtual twin to the venerable 228A/H, with the same multicolor display and layout, and using the same accessory boards. CTCSS encode standard, UT-40 board for CTCSS on receive. A natural partner for the owner of the old 32AT dualband handheld.

Helical resonator front end for quiet monitoring, sensitive receiver, intuitive controls and setup options. Classic excellent Icom audio.