Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Wholesale To You (semiconductors, parts) Help

Reviews Summary for Wholesale To You (semiconductors, parts)
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: "We stock many Zenith, RCA, Toshiba, Philips, Magnavox, Motorola, GE, Sylvania, St Micro ( SGS ) original ICs,Transistors and Diodes.

We are able to obtain currently produced, and have a vast inventory of obsolete & hard-to-find product. "
More info: http://www.wholesale-to-you.net/

You can write your own review of the Wholesale To You (semiconductors, parts).

KB5AG Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2008 06:25 Send this review to a friend
quick service, great communications  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently stumbled across these people while looking for some obscure transistors and IC's. Most of what I typed into their search box, they had, and they were quite reasonably priced. The usual sources, Digi-Key, Mouser and MCM didn't stock them.
Ordering online was easy and I got an immediate confirmation. I got a personal email the next morning indicating that the parts had shipped and that they had substituted for one item with a guaranteed exact replacement. Parts arrived in a couple of days, well marked and packed. I would recommend them, especially if you're looking for some odd transistors and IC's.