Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Palstar Help

Reviews Summary for Palstar
Reviews: 5 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Palstar repair
More info: http://www.palstar.com

You can write your own review of the Palstar.

KD0BXU Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2011 13:59 Send this review to a friend
excellent service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Sent my AT2K into repair repair of the meter board. I received a call in the morning 2 days after I shipped it to them with a price which was very fair for something not in warranty. No only did they fix the problem, but totally upgraded the tuner to current specs. To my total suprise, they shipped it the same day. I received the tuner the next day by fedx. Great service and fair repair price. Good people Thanks Jim kd0bxu

K4ZNC Rating: 5/5 May 28, 2010 10:24 Send this review to a friend
Very good service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Palstar has exceeded my expectations for service. I fooled around with the calibration on my PM 2000AM watt meter and got it out of whack. Sent to Palstar for a recalibration. Did the recalibration for free, including paying for shipping back to me.

I also bought the WM 150 watt meter used and sent to Palstar for a checkup and claibration, which they did for free, including shipping. Also sent new bulbs for the WM 150 at now charge.

Both units were out of warranty. Great service!

W4TME Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2009 18:52 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I burned out an LED in my PM2000A watt meter and after a call to their service department, they sent me two for free even though the watt meter was out of warranty. It doesn't get much better than that.

VE1KG Rating: 0/5 Jun 6, 2009 08:47 Send this review to a friend
commander II  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Palstar is the new owner of command technology, i was unable to get a new HV transformer for my commander II VHF which is 10 years old.Apparently the commander II has been modified & improved & older models are not supported.My relationship with Palstar has been difficult.Got no support or help.

W8SPM Rating: 5/5 Apr 17, 2008 09:58 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Paul at Palstar really does a Great Job with Customer Service ! I sent a AT1500DT Tuner via Fed Ex on Monday and it was returned on Wednesday repaired ! It does not get any better than that !
I have talked to Paul on the phone several times and he answers all your questions is is very friendly !

Sam Maze W8SPM