Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL's By N0TT Print Help

Reviews Summary for QSL's By N0TT Print
QSL's By N0TT Print Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $One-color $32 for 250
Description: QSLs and eyeball cards. Multi color and custom. Charlie can be reached at n0tt@juno.com

You can write your own review of the QSL's By N0TT Print.

K4RT Rating: 5/5 Mar 14, 2016 18:41 Send this review to a friend
Great Quality & Reasonable Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was unable to find a web site for N0TT QSLs, so I contacted Charlie by e-mail and he sent QSL samples by U.S. Mail.

I ordered a custom QSL and Charlie worked up a proof he sent me by e-mail. Once the proof was finalized, Charlie promptly printed & shipped the cards, which are high quality and reasonably priced. I'm very pleased with the cards.

W9BB Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2011 11:35 Send this review to a friend
Excellen t - Fast and Great!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Charlie always contacts you promptly, excellent quality, selection and fassssssssssst shipment after order and very reasonable pricing...

Thanks Charlie...

N0YSN Rating: 5/5 Aug 13, 2010 22:24 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL Cards  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I got my cards from N0TT and have had excellent reviews of them. I would recommend these cards without hesitation.

N8FZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 24, 2008 18:54 Send this review to a friend
Simply the best!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Charlie has done a great job for me over the years. The quality is outstanding! The state license plate design is my all time favorite!

Check out his designs you wont be sorry You reach him by email n0tt@juno.com