Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Alberto Frattini Marconi 213 De Luxe Help

Reviews Summary for Alberto Frattini Marconi 213 De Luxe
Alberto Frattini Marconi 213 De Luxe Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $400,00
Description: Fine handcrafted straight key, replica of Marconi 213 model
More info: http://www.i1qod.it

You can write your own review of the Alberto Frattini Marconi 213 De Luxe.

WB2LQF Rating: 5/5 Apr 24, 2012 18:57 Send this review to a friend
A Masterpiece of Craftsmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is an outrageously gorgeous instrument. The degree of finish on the chrome model is remarkable. In use, it is incredibly smooth and balanced which results in very comfortable operation for extended periods of time. I am entirely happy with this straight key. The closest comparison would be the Begali Blade. I'm not qualified to render a professional evaluation between these two fabulous keys. I love to operate them equally. However, I'll give the edge to the Marconi 213 in chrome for its sheer stage presence. It blew me away when I opened the box!

KE7TPA Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2010 11:49 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful functioning artwork  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I now have several of Alberto's gorgeous keys. His workmanship is for the perfectionist minded. Nobody else finishes the bottom of any particular key to the same standard as the topside. These keys are gorgeous from any angle, and all function perfectly. I am an experienced operator, so adjustments to my liking without compromise is necessary to get that perfect setting. His keys meet this criteria and more. All of his work should be considered an investment, which will reward an operator ten fold. As with all masterpieces, one day these will only be available as a collectible. I predict these will be at the top of the list for serious collectors.

IZ8LGP Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2008 01:24 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful key  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am an absolute beginner in CW, but this key is really wonderful, a piece of fine art! Alberto is a very kind person and a great manufacturer. The key is very beautiful, and also very effective: a great pleasure in pounding the brass!