Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | ZEROFIVE-ANTENNAS 24 FOOT 10 TO 40 METER FLAGPOLE VERTICAL Help

Reviews Summary for ZEROFIVE-ANTENNAS 24 FOOT 10 TO 40 METER FLAGPOLE VERTICAL
ZEROFIVE-ANTENNAS 24 FOOT 10 TO 40 METER FLAGPOLE VERTICAL Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $599.00
Description: Great for CC&R restricted hams.This is a real high grade 24 foot flagpole vertical.Made from 6061 T6 aluminum 1/8th wall tubing.Heavy duty 4 inch diameter machined insulator and fully welded aluminum base.Comes with top pully 3 inch gold ball ,Flag and rope.
More info: http://WWW.ZEROFIVE-ANTENNAS.COM

You can write your own review of the ZEROFIVE-ANTENNAS 24 FOOT 10 TO 40 METER FLAGPOLE VERTICAL.

W4LFX Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2013 19:20 Send this review to a friend
Great Stealth Antenna  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I love this antenna. It arrived quickly from ZeroFive Antennas and went together without any issues. This antenna has been placed in my front yard located in a very reasonable HOA. I must admit i did get approval for a regular 26 ft vertical but this antenna just blends in better with the local community. Tom really does provide a first class service from start to finish. I would highly recommend both ZeroFive Antennas and the 24ft Flagpole antenna.

K0KRA Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2013 13:58 Send this review to a friend
33 foot flagpole  Time owned: more than 12 months
Tom really has out done himself. This antenna has worked through good and bad conditions without a hitch. I have owned mine for two years now and it stands up better than any antenna I have put by far. Small foot print. Just remember to put out at least 30 or 40 radials 30 feet long. You will be good to go.

W5TCH Rating: 5/5 Jul 5, 2011 16:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Vertical!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
The vertical is very simple to mount. I put it on a 7 ft. hi Wood fence by strapping to one of the metal posts. I feed it with about 60 feet of coax. I use three slightly drooping radials. I get almost flat SWR on all bands using an MFJ Versa Tuner III. Boy, do I work DX! After 60 years of hamming and trying all kinds of skyhooks..I like this one the best. Yep, I do have good equipment and power (one kw with an Alpha 87A). Tom is a great fellow and very helpful in understanding his design! Allen W5TCH Dallas, Texas

KC9MTW Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2008 15:45 Send this review to a friend
Top shelf antenna and owner  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I don't know which is better, the quality of the antenna or the customer service. As a new ham I wanted to get my signal out there and see what happens. I have made contacts coast to coast, HI, Virgin Islands all under less than ideal band conditions. 27 radials 10 feet long, antenna less than 12 feet from my house. Customer service is top notch, can't say enough great things about the owner!!!! Called with questions and couldn't be more helpful.

KK8ZZ Rating: 5/5 May 27, 2008 19:51 Send this review to a friend
Great Solution, Tough Antenna  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I checked this new antenna out at Dayton. Extraordinary tough materials used, will easily handle both a fine specimen of Old Glory and a 40 meter signal at the same time! Tom builds amazing antennas - simple to assemble, and they seem to be able to handle whatever nature sends to them. While I have the 33 foot model, if my CCR posse gets more feisty or I have to move to another subdivision, I know that this will be my first purchase! Remember radials and the balun and tuner, and away you go !

de KK8ZZ