Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Begali Graciella Limited Edition Help

Reviews Summary for Begali Graciella Limited Edition
Begali Graciella Limited Edition Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $approx. $900.00
Description: The ultimate stainless steel key with a vertical architecture. Only 30 of these keys will ever be produced.
More info: http://www.i2rtf.com

You can write your own review of the Begali Graciella Limited Edition.

K2II Rating: 5/5 May 29, 2015 20:14 Send this review to a friend
How high is high? Begali high where CW paddles are concerned  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It is hard to believe that the level of CW paddle design, execution, attention to fine detail and build quality can be greatly heightened but the Begali accomplished it. The Begali family crafted a new paradigm of elegance and design of paddles. They are all in grand Italian style. Besides the product, the attention, care and friendliness of the Begalis is a rare treat to experience while making your choice and purchase.

If you are a genuine CW op, you really owe it to yourself to learn about this ultimate family of paddles and keys. While enjoying the Sculpture, I decided to also go for the belle Graciella Ltd. Mama mia!

N8BS Rating: 5/5 Jul 13, 2008 14:15 Send this review to a friend
Craftsmanship at it's finest!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
CW has always been my favored mode in Ham Radio. I've owned many fine paddles over the years.
Nothing has even come close to my new Begali Graciella Limited Edition paddles. The design, the machining and construction, and the feel of these paddles -- more than I could have hoped for!
My thanks to Piero and Bruna for bringing mine to Dayton so I could even pick them up while there.
Nice people and a great product!

K6JPA Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2008 18:21 Send this review to a friend
Stunning  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First off, my sincere thanks go to the first reviewer here of this beautiful piece of art. If it wasn't for his review, I might not have known that this Limited Edition key was being produced.

I, too, have enjoyed the fantastic keys of the Begali family, having both a Sculpture and an original wide-based Graciella prior to this acquisition. The two have been considered the favorites of my collection, each bringing a unique quality forward. While I personally find the vertical architecture of the Graciella slightly more to my liking, the stunning stainless quality and carbon-fiber finger pieces of the Sculpture are simply gorgeous.

The Graciella LE, as mentioned in the earlier reviews, brings the absolute best of both these keys together into one ultimate package. I simply do not know how this key could be surpassed in both quality and action. The machining is beautiful, with the base having a gorgeous chamfered-edge along the top. It's weight will keep it positioned regardless of how heavy handed on operator you are, and it's quality materials will keep it operating a lifetime.

I would like to add that the Begali family is a truly first-class act. Responses to my correspondences have always been warmly replied. It is obvious that this family is proud of their products, and that the pride is reflected in what they create and sell.

Expensive? Well, I guess that is subjective. If you enjoy the best, this is it, bar none. You'll only need to purchase it once in your lifetime, and there will only be 30 ever created. Ask yourself what you have invested in your transceiver, and then consider that this is the medium that physically connects yourself to the outside CW world. In my humble opinion, all things considered, the cost is certainly justifiable.

Simply put, if there is one key that will never leave my collection, this is it.

LA6UH Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2008 23:52 Send this review to a friend
A DREAM MACHINE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Feels like an eternity since my first homebrewed hacksaw paddle (1961). Quite a few CW manipulators has served me well through the years. When Pietro Begali initiated his production line, however, life became more easy. 4 Begalis are decorating my operators table. (all frequently in use). A month ago the Graciella L.E. joined the ranks. This paddle includes all the Sculpture qualities. Plus - the Graciella opportunities of adjusting the height and width of the fingerpieces. All ready for preparation of your own customized tool. Summerized "A Dream Machine".

BWOETTKE Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2008 17:15 Send this review to a friend
Beyond Everything Else  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been fortunate to own some of the very best and rarest paddles and keys that were ever made, and quite a few of them carry the Begali name. A while ago I heard that Piero was thinking about creating a few very exclusive keys, to be produced in strictly limited numbers, that would be made to be the ultimate keys of their kind without any regard for petty financial considerations, and the first one would be a stainless steel version of the Graciella key.

I just had to have this key, buying it blindly from Piero because I know what he is capable of (and I wanted to make sure that I could actually get one of these rare birds), and I am enjoying it every second.

The Graciella has been my long time favorite for effortless CW with its complete adjustability, and only his Sculpture key could compete for air time. With this Limited Edition version of the Graciella he has merged the best elements of these two keys into one package that defies description. Of course, the Graciella and the Sculpture are already keys which will not impose any limitations even for the fastest and most critical operators, but the LE Graciella goes beyond anything in existence. It has the incredible agility and the virtually indestructible material of the Sculpture, and combines it with the futuristic design of the Graciella. Take a look at the technical details and reviews for both of these keys, then combine them into one key, and you will understand why it is hard to find fitting superlatives to describe this key.

Only 30 of these keys will ever be made, each one signed and dated by Piero himself, and actually several of them have already found their owners. Of course, the price of this key reflects the total lack of constraints in its production, and the fact that it is one of the rarest keys that money can buy. If you can afford one, and you are lucky enough to get one of them, this is a treasure that will be the pride of any collection.