Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | MAX - GAIN SYSTEMS, INC Help

Reviews Summary for MAX - GAIN SYSTEMS, INC
MAX - GAIN SYSTEMS, INC Reviews: 16 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: One of the best and most reasonable places to find surplus items. The owner Allen Bond, is extremely knowledgable and he absolutely guarantees everything he sells. Superb customer service is what comes to mind when I describe my experiances with Allen.

You can write your own review of the MAX - GAIN SYSTEMS, INC.

WK4U Rating: 5/5 Sep 6, 2016 11:12 Send this review to a friend
Personalized friendly service (with a smile)  Time owned: more than 12 months
I live a few miles from MGS home office. While they normally do business over the phone or Internet, they also attend hamfests. With prior notice, I visited them today at their office.

Over the years, I have purchased numerous small items (including a robust push-up pole). I have always finished transactions with a very good feeling. Equipment always works very well.

If you deal with Max Gain Systems, you will be happy too.
N1KWF Rating: 5/5 Aug 7, 2016 15:08 Send this review to a friend
Relays for 80m 4sq and Spitfire  Time owned: more than 12 months
Max-Gain has been a great company to deal with. I have bought a handful of relays over the past 12 months and all have been shipped promptly, the prices have been excellent, and the product is always as ordered. In my most recent order I opted for Fedex on the order and I was sent an email suggesting me to use USPS as a less expensive and more efficient way to ship. That was most appreciated.
N5SUM Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2016 07:32 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered 1 item at little cost, my first order with MGS.
Shipped fast, but rec'd wrong item. My email was answered by Alan on a Sunday no less! Correct item was rec'd in 3 days at no cost. SERVICE and emails with a personal touch, wish I'd been doing business with them long ago!
Bill, N5SUM
KD5YVY Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2016 18:44 Send this review to a friend
Added to my list of favorite compaines.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I almost turned away from ordering due to the order processing page...couldn't get a total price directly due to shipping would be cacluated by them after what carrier would have to be used for your order. Well I just couldn't find better prices for what I wanted anywhere online through my efforts of searching, so I went back and left a note to "Please call with total price before processing" and I promptly got a phone call with a fella explaining the product charge, shipping charge, and total price for both that I would be charged. I agreed to the charges happily and two days later I had my box of ordered parts.

In the end I was able to specify my preferred shipping carrier and had total control if I accepted the shipping charge. This seemed more personal and satisfying than the more modern ordering processes of paying "estimated" shipping charges in a automated system.

I'm glad I chose Max Gain Systems and I will be supporting this company again and again when I'm in need of more products in the future.

KI6LKP Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2015 12:31 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered connectors online in the evening, well after regular business hours. When ordering, I had a simple question, Allen responded almost immediately and also made a suggestion for shipping to save a few bucks.
What a pleasure, I'll be one of his best advertisers!
KG5BV Rating: 5/5 May 18, 2015 00:19 Send this review to a friend
Best company ever!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I bought two 8877 NOS tubes. One was a dud. I called Allen and he gave me an immediate refund. I asked if I needed a RMA# in order to return the old tube. He said "No, just keep it for a display". Now that is a great way to do business. Always a pleasure to do business with Allen!
N1KDO Rating: 5/5 Feb 20, 2015 07:48 Send this review to a friend
quality products from quality people  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been buying stuff from Allen Bond / Max Gain Systems for at least 20 years, and the stuff has always been first rate for a fair price.

A lot of people think of Max Gain Systems for fiberglass -- and they do have a lot of that. Their push-up poles are really nice.

Their RF connectors and adapters are very high quality. I really like their UHF Quick Connect adapters. I use them in my shack to disconnect my radios from a bulkhead every time I shut down as part of my lightning protection.

I always enjoying browsing through their assortment of new stuff and salvage whenever I see them at hamfests.
KU7Y Rating: 5/5 Feb 19, 2015 19:45 Send this review to a friend
Very helpful, good producds, good prices and fast shipping!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
They were very helpful, making sure I got the right parts and tools. High quality, low prices and very fast shipping.
NODGN Rating: 5/5 Oct 1, 2014 07:01 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely Great Products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very friendly, helpful, and great products! Look forward to dealing with them even more!
KK4YEL Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2014 17:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent experience and products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
There are very few companies I take the time to write a review about. The experience with Allen and Max Gain coupled with the quality of the MK6HD telescoping fiberglass mast will definitely have me coming back for more parts. Do yourself a favor, and check them out!