Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | MAX - GAIN SYSTEMS, INC Help

Reviews Summary for MAX - GAIN SYSTEMS, INC
MAX - GAIN SYSTEMS, INC Reviews: 7 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: One of the best and most reasonable places to find surplus items. The owner Allen Bond, is extremely knowledgable and he absolutely guarantees everything he sells. Superb customer service is what comes to mind when I describe my experiances with Allen.
More info: http://www.mgs4u.com/index.html

You can write your own review of the MAX - GAIN SYSTEMS, INC.

KK4YEL Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2014 17:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent experience and products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
There are very few companies I take the time to write a review about. The experience with Allen and Max Gain coupled with the quality of the MK6HD telescoping fiberglass mast will definitely have me coming back for more parts. Do yourself a favor, and check them out!

KK6FTD Rating: 5/5 Apr 14, 2014 19:30 Send this review to a friend
Good product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a number of FRP poles for an antenna mast. The quality of the poles appears to be very good (straight with consistent IDs and ODs). The price is reasonable. The service (communication) is first rate.

K9SQG Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2013 20:41 Send this review to a friend
A1 seller says it all  Time owned: more than 12 months
Good products, good prices, and excellent service. Allen will treat you right. I've been buying from him for years. Fiberglass poles, vacuum relays, etc. He cares about his customers, provides rapid shipment, courteous expert advice, and answers email in a timely manner. You can't go wrong here. Why go anywhere else?

Thanks for the great service Allen!

K6VMV Rating: 5/5 Mar 23, 2012 23:31 Send this review to a friend
Simply the best.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains at about 3,000'. Two winters ago, we had an unusual amount of wet, heavy snow that caused a couple of my spreaders for my Lightning Bolt Quad to break. I ordered a complete set replacement spreaders from Max-Gain. They were a perfect fit and much stronger. At the beginning of this winter we had very high winds with gusts in excess of 75 mph. We have again had some heavy wet snow. The quad looks exactly like the day I put it up. Max-Gain has a wide range of fiberglass products including push-up masts, spreaders, booms, etc. Customer service is outstanding. I received very quick responses to all my questions and emails. Oh yeah, you can't beat their prices too. I highly recommend Max-Gain. A great company with great products.

NS5U Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2009 18:35 Send this review to a friend
Will never disappoint  Time owned: more than 12 months
Mr. Bond will personally see to it you get what you need. He is a wealth of knowledge and always helpful. It is obvious he loves what he does. If you are ready to buy something he might have call or email(he seems to prefer a call)and listen to his best options. Max Gain has more than you will find on the website and Allan Bond is happy to supply exactly what you need at a price you can pay.

KI6NQT Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2009 08:57 Send this review to a friend
Awsome  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered some odds n ends for my Hexbeam project. Shipped the same day I ordered with tracking.
Awesome way to run a business.

W7JK Rating: 5/5 May 11, 2008 00:59 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
MAX-GAIN SYSTEMS, INC is one of the best and most reasonably priced surplus dealers around. The President Allen Bond is excpetionally knowledgable and has provided me with excellent customer service each time that I have contacted him.