Reviews Categories | Microphones | Audio Technica AT2010 Help

Reviews Summary for Audio Technica AT2010
Audio Technica AT2010 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $169.00
Description: The new AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica’s renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, Amateur Radio (single side band or AM) and more.
Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
More info: http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/wired_mics/76059c565b8bdc45/index.html

You can write your own review of the Audio Technica AT2010.

M0JMO Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2009 14:44 Send this review to a friend
Works great with my voice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After being plagued by poor audio reports with my Icom IC-7000, I first tried the Bob Nagy AB5N modification which made a really big difference to my audio, however I was still regularly told that my audio was too bassy and wooly.

Desperate to try something different, I tried a cheap Plantronics headset with a home brew interface cable and PTT switch... Reports were surprisingly better, however still not great.

Enter the Audio Technica AT2010 (paired with a Behringer Ultragain Pro MIC2200 Pre-Amp) and things are now great!

In the day I've been using it, I've had many unsolicited reports of "lovely" audio. That will do for me :)

£59.99 GBP brand new boxed from a seller on eBay.

I got a Rockstand mini mic stand and a Maplins medium sized pop-filter, with a 1m XLR cable and I interface the Pre-Amp to the IC-7000 using a Maplins XLR to RCA cable and I soldered a female RCA socket onto the Icom 13 Pin Accessory cable.

Phew!

KI6PMY Rating: 5/5 Feb 2, 2009 16:39 Send this review to a friend
Great Mic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought this mic going on the previous review & other reviews from other sites. I have a 746 Pro going thru a Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer,thats it. This mic has gotten the best audio reports of any that i have used which include Audio Technica ATR-50 AKG D-870 & MXL V63M. Purchased thru Audio-Depot for 50.00. Thats right, 50.00 Get one before they raise the price. Most everyone else is 90.00-100.00