Reviews Categories | Tools & Test Equipment for the amateur radio work bench | Circuit Specialists CSI-Station1A Soldering Station Help

Reviews Summary for Circuit Specialists CSI-Station1A Soldering Station
Circuit Specialists CSI-Station1A Soldering Station Reviews: 5 Average rating: 4.4/5 MSRP: $$40
Description: Best value in our selection of soldering stations. O.E.M. manufactured just for Circuit Specialists Inc., so we can offer the best price possible! The CSI-Station1A features a grounded tip & barrel for soldering static-sensitive devices and uses a ceramic heating element for fast heat up & stable temperature control.

The control knob is calibrated in Fahrenheit & Celsius (392 to 896F and 200 to 480C). One of the nicest features is the high quality comfort grip soldering iron. The iron connects to the station via an easy screw-on connector making iron replacement a snap. The 1 meter length iron cord provides plenty of length for users to set up the station in a convenient location. Another nice feature is the soldering iron holder. Made of rugged aluminum,it is a seperate piece from the main station & allows the user maximum convenience.....you don't have to reach all the way back to the station to store the iron. Yet another feature is the stackable design of the CSI-Station1. The main station is designed for an additional unit to be placed on top of it allowing for space saving placement of the CSI-Station1A.
Also included at no additional charge is one user replaceable ceramic heating element so that you will be prepared!

More info: http://www.circuitspecialists.com

You can write your own review of the Circuit Specialists CSI-Station1A Soldering Station.

AD7GR Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2011 16:35 Send this review to a friend
No complaints here  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had mine for almost five years now without any problems. It has performed very well for me in all I have need it to do. I have used it to build two Elecraft K2s, a KX1, a SMT transceiver and many other projects including.

KB7TBT Rating: 2/5 Mar 4, 2010 08:50 Send this review to a friend
Customer service sucks  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got the 2A version, instruction manual was printed on standard paper and was unreadable. I asked if could have the PDF because it was bad and was told "NO!"

Also got the MAS345 or CSI345 Multimeter, it does not support win7, i asked if there was an upgrade and was told to get XP.

Product works good, customer service is lacking.

N1KSN Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2009 06:02 Send this review to a friend
A very good value  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used this soldering station for years now and have been very satisfied. Given its price compared to name brands, it is quite the value.

VA7ION Rating: 5/5 Nov 10, 2009 15:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent soldering station  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have my station an year now (2A model), and I'm very impressed with the quality, easy of use, and price.

Thumbs up for Circuit Specialists

AD5X Rating: 5/5 May 22, 2008 12:02 Send this review to a friend
Great Value  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought this soldering station when my trusty old Weller WCTCP finally died. The CSI-Station1A works great (it appears to be the Hakko 936 with the Circuit Specialists name on it). It even has a solder roll support on the iron stand which works well. I also bought the SMD tweezer iron for it ($30), which I used for a recent SMD rework that I did on my Elecraft K3. Highly recommended.