Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | Tonne Software - ELSIE Help

Reviews Summary for Tonne Software - ELSIE
Tonne Software - ELSIE Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Student Ed. FREE- PRO $195
Description: a Windows® electrical filter design and analysis program handling all of the usual options (family, topology, bandwidth, etc.). It has a nice toolbox including real-time tuning modes and optimization. Outputs are presentation quality
More info: http://tonnesoftware.com/

You can write your own review of the Tonne Software - ELSIE.

G4AON Rating: 5/5 Sep 7, 2013 09:24 Send this review to a friend
Accurate and easy to use  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
An easy to use program that makes designing filters a breeze.

I needed a set of bandpass filters for a multi-band HF receiver, my preference was to use home wound toroid cores with fixed value capacitors. This program accommodates that requirement without fuss.

Measurements of both loss and bandwidth closely match the figures in Elsie, which allowed me to produce designs in just a matter of minutes.

Highly recommended.

I2DMI Rating: 5/5 May 25, 2008 02:00 Send this review to a friend
Excellet software for HAMs, engineers and students  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Elsie is fantastic. I need some RF filters for my SO2R station. I have the "PRO" version. This one has the option to calculate wound air inductors. It is a well designed and more than complete software. The filters I have built .. work!!!! Jim's support is fantastic.
73 Frank I2DMI