Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | DX Tracker Help

Reviews Summary for DX Tracker
DX Tracker Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.3/5 MSRP: $39.95
Description: DX Tracker is a Windows logging program that features easy logging, DX spots, graphical displays of contact data, hardware log, multiple logbooks, CDROM database access, satellite data, world atlas, import/export, and free support and upgrades. A monogramed t-shirt and manual is sent to each buyer.
More info: http://www.dxtracker.com

You can write your own review of the DX Tracker.

KB2COP Rating: 5/5 Nov 29, 2004 15:00 Send this review to a friend
New user and VERY satisfied  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have been using DX Tracker for a while now and I believe I have finally found the perfect program for me. Sure, there are programs that can do a lot more, and I have registered some of them! But after a while I got back to basics and found that DX Tracker offered just what I needed. No, it doesn't wash my car or make my lunch, but it really does an excdellent job at what it was designed to do...track your QSO's.
I found the customer support to be second to none. As a matter of fact, the program is set up to automatically email the author and let him know that you have experienced a problem !!
As stated, I have purchased some heavy duty logging software and I always find myself starting DX Tracker first. It simply does an excellent job.

KG4GTQ Rating: 4/5 Oct 5, 2001 20:02 Send this review to a friend
Great Support and worth a look  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Great support from DX Tracker. I had an issue with Win98 SE (which had been fixed) and recieved personalized support until it was fixed. They are very open to ideas to improve the software. Lots of features and easy logging. Download the trial and give it a try. Once you receive the CD, upgrades from the Web site are easy. This is worth a look. Customer oriented.

K4TBN Rating: 4/5 Apr 14, 2000 21:34 Send this review to a friend
So easy to use it doesn't need a manual  Time owned: unknown months
After a somewhat slow tech support response, the software is up and running smoothly. The initial glitch was a result of errors on the part of Toshiba and/or Microsoft and once DX Tracker got off the dime, they went full bore to fix someone else's problem.

The software is EASY to use. No manual is needed as everything just makes sense. I am a little gun contester and DXer and DX Tracker is perfect for my logging needs. Take a look at it at dxtracker.com