Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | Maryland Tower Service Help

Reviews Summary for Maryland Tower Service
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 2.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Does tower work, installs tower pads, antennas, towers, etc.
More info: http://www.marylandtowerservice.com/

You can write your own review of the Maryland Tower Service.

N3ZC Rating: 2/5 May 29, 2008 08:03 Send this review to a friend
Not for me..  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had contacted them about getting a small tower base 3' x 3' x 5 1/2' put in. It included digging the hole, and adding a small amount of rebar to the base that come's with the Tashjian LM-237 tower, and the concrete. I kept calling & emailing (usually with no reply) for a couple weeks about getting an estimate. I even sent (faxed and emailed) the tower drawings, a cover letter stating exactly what I needed, and photos of my yard showing where it was to go. I was told it would be about $1600 or so..maybe a tad more. When I finally got an estimate emailed to me after calling & calling...it was for $3,150 !! It included digging the hole, rebar, (& I pay for the concrete!)and coming back a couple times & putting the tower up, and mounting the antenna(s) and $150 for fuel..All I wanted was a base..period. I was initially told on the phone he'd like to dig & pour the same day (the whole job). It was almost like they didn't really want to do it ,for whatever reason...but anyway.. This is a review of my experience with them. Not saying good or bad.. You take from it what you want..I'm looking elsewhere..