Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies Help

Reviews Summary for DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies
DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies Reviews: 49 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $depends on length/connectors
Description: DX Engineering Premium Grade cable assemblies are built in Ohio with high quality Silver/Teflon crimp/solder connectors installed at each end. An adhesive lined shrink tubing is used to form a weather- resistant bond between the connector body and the coax. Each assembly is then 100% Hi-Pot high voltage tested to guarantee a quality cable assembly you can count on. DX Engineering brand cable is made in the USA to exacting specifications for the highest quality, longest reliable service. Both standard lengths and custom cable/connector assemblies are available from the DX Engineering web site.
More info: http://www.dxengineering.com/search/brand/dx-engineering/part-type/coaxial-cable-assemblies?keyword=coax%20assemblies

You can write your own review of the DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

N2CYY Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2014 18:26 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Product & Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
3rd order in the last year or so. Coax is great .....all first class assembly and drop dead great shipping. Keep up the great work!

AC2JO Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2014 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Another DXE win  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
DX Engineering coax is second to none. They are my "goto guys" for cables and I am never disappointed. The cables just "feel" solid, and their performance is too.

K3AJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 11, 2014 13:33 Send this review to a friend
A No-Brainer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For several years I have been making all of my own coax assemblies using Davis RF Bury Flex and silver plated solder/crimp type connectors, with good results. I recently made up some new rotator loops to go with the new hardline I decided to install on my tower. They tested good with an ohmeter but one seems to have gone dead short after having 500W applied. So now I have to take the tower down and do it all over again. Since the rotator loops cost time and money to access, I decided to go ahead and order a polyethylene jacked 400MAX assembly from DXE. The big reason is that they are high-potential tested, which I can't do myself. What I discovered is that the DXE assembly costs about the same as the cable and connectors for home-brew would have cost me. What was I thinking, building my own for a critical, expensive to access application? Just buy from DXE. A real no-brainer.

VE3GNU Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2014 05:52 Send this review to a friend
Impressive---  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My choice was based on the Eham Reviews---and I was totally astounded with the quality---i.e. no more self-made cable-assemblies! DX Engineering is truly deserving of its reputation!

KK4BRD Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2013 13:23 Send this review to a friend
Cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great cable have various lengths, have never had trouble with it.

N7GR Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2013 20:16 Send this review to a friend
Wow!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I .decided to redo all of my cables in my shack. Had a hodgepodge of old cables that I had accumulated from who knows where. Rather than making them, I decided on cable assemblies. I read the reviews and decided on Dx Engineering. I contacted them by phone and spoke to a sales associate who was most helpful and efficient. My order was delivered a couple of days later. Upon opening the box I was very impressed with the quality. I am glad I went with these guys. I guarantee I will be a repeat customer. Nice job guys.

WA2SOC Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2013 08:44 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: more than 12 months
Excellent product. I have used them for several years and they work better than anything else.

K7NSW Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2013 03:11 Send this review to a friend
WHY I BUY FROM DX ENGINEERING  Time owned: more than 12 months
I operate Field Day, portable in my camp trailer, and from my two homes. I need high quality reliable coax transmission line assemblies that work well time after time, use after use. I roll them out and roll them up as I go from here to there and back again. I buy my coax assemblies from DX Engineering. Their product is of the highest quality. The silver connectors stay attached. Yes, the shipping is free. If it was not, I would still buy from DX Engineering. The last thing I want to have to deal with is a defective transmission line when I am off in the bush somewhere. DX Engineering coax assemblies have never failed me. Each assembly comes in a heavy sealed plastic envelope. I keep a variety of lengths and sizes (RG-8X and RG-213) on hand "just in case". Well, "just in case" has not yet happened. I guess that says it all.

AD5QP Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2013 10:20 Send this review to a friend
Good company  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
This product is the best I've ever used... tough, low loss, low cost... I'll continue to be a customer...

WA6MRK Rating: 5/5 May 17, 2013 12:22 Send this review to a friend
Coax Cable Top Quality  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
It is a pleasure dealing with a company that provides a high quality product (silver-plated, teflon insulated connectors with shrink tubing seals attached to high quality cable) at a fair price and couples this with great service.