Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies Help

Reviews Summary for DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies
DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies Reviews: 48 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $depends on length/connectors
Description: DX Engineering Premium Grade cable assemblies are built in Ohio with high quality Silver/Teflon crimp/solder connectors installed at each end. An adhesive lined shrink tubing is used to form a weather- resistant bond between the connector body and the coax. Each assembly is then 100% Hi-Pot high voltage tested to guarantee a quality cable assembly you can count on. DX Engineering brand cable is made in the USA to exacting specifications for the highest quality, longest reliable service. Both standard lengths and custom cable/connector assemblies are available from the DX Engineering web site.
More info: http://www.dxengineering.com/search/brand/dx-engineering/part-type/coaxial-cable-assemblies?keyword=coax%20assemblies

You can write your own review of the DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

N0IU Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2013 03:46 Send this review to a friend
Great value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My spring project was to replace my cable runs, some of which were at least 20 years old. I needed two 100' runs and one 150' run and decided on RG213. After pricing bulk cable and connectors from other sources, the price for complete coax assemblies from DX Engineering hardly made it worth it, especially considering shipping is FREE!

Great quality product and all items were shipped the day they were ordered.

K6RWM Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2013 01:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Cable Assembly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just purchased two LMR400 coax cable assemblies, one 100 feet and the second 75 feet to run to my antennas. I also purchased some 3 and 6 foot jumpers for the shack, interconnecting the linear, tuner, and radio.

All of them were of high quality and very well made. DXE shipped them promptly and properly packaged.

Highly recommend their coax assemblies.

KB5OF Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2013 19:25 Send this review to a friend
Great job, DXE!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Very nice work on this cable. I usually make my own but ran out of mat'ls and needed one right away. Order came promptly, cable worked great, highly recommend!

KD5J Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2013 11:59 Send this review to a friend
Great Cable!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Currently, all of my feedlines at my station are DXE coax assemblies. They are very well-put together. I am no longer concerned about hand-soldered PL-259s failing after a few years use.

WN7L Rating: 5/5 Mar 30, 2013 06:02 Send this review to a friend
DX Enginering cabling  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very pleased with the quality of the 213 coax cable and connectors purchased from DX Engineering. No need to look further than DX Engineering for ham station and antenna cabling.

N8HMG Rating: 5/5 Mar 20, 2013 18:26 Send this review to a friend
Good product great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If I have an order and want it quick DX Engineering is the place. I live about 50 miles away. I can call in the afternoon and get the product the next day. I ordered this coax and connector on Friday and they were delivered Saturday morning Fedx with no shipping charges!

KA2OFM Rating: 5/5 Mar 4, 2013 20:15 Send this review to a friend
Great Cables  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the cables online and within two days the were at my front door. QUALITY product that looks like it is made to last.

W8KR Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2013 21:00 Send this review to a friend
100 ft. RG8X Cable Assembly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed coax for a winter antenna project and after shopping around QST, I decided DX Engineering offered the best combination of quality and price.

What really impressed me was the speed of delivery. I had my coax three days after ordering it. The product is excellent and I especially like the teflon weatherproofing on the connectors.

In my 59 years of building antennas, I've always soldered my own PL-259s. Never again; hello DXE!

N2CYY Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2013 12:25 Send this review to a friend
Very Satisfied  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered by phone - whole experience, first rate!
Arrived quickly !!
Packaging is professional (literally over-packed(which is a good thing) !
I bought a bunch of coax assemblies in varying lengths from 100' and down and managed to install them outdoors before the first real snow here. Very impressed with the build quality and once installed,
very satisfied with them in use. I will definitely be a DX Engineering customer in the future.

AD5QP Rating: 5/5 Dec 27, 2012 13:37 Send this review to a friend
Tough stuff  Time owned: months
This is the toughest and lowest loss cable I have ever worked with... I use it to run from the shack to the DX Engineering 4:1 baluns... I won't be using any other from now on...