Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies Help

Reviews Summary for DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies
DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies Reviews: 52 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $depends on length/connectors
Description: DX Engineering Premium Grade cable assemblies are built in Ohio with high quality Silver/Teflon crimp/solder connectors installed at each end. An adhesive lined shrink tubing is used to form a weather- resistant bond between the connector body and the coax. Each assembly is then 100% Hi-Pot high voltage tested to guarantee a quality cable assembly you can count on. DX Engineering brand cable is made in the USA to exacting specifications for the highest quality, longest reliable service. Both standard lengths and custom cable/connector assemblies are available from the DX Engineering web site.

You can write your own review of the DX Engineering Coaxial Cable Assemblies.

K7NSW Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2013 03:11 Send this review to a friend
WHY I BUY FROM DX ENGINEERING  Time owned: more than 12 months
I operate Field Day, portable in my camp trailer, and from my two homes. I need high quality reliable coax transmission line assemblies that work well time after time, use after use. I roll them out and roll them up as I go from here to there and back again. I buy my coax assemblies from DX Engineering. Their product is of the highest quality. The silver connectors stay attached. Yes, the shipping is free. If it was not, I would still buy from DX Engineering. The last thing I want to have to deal with is a defective transmission line when I am off in the bush somewhere. DX Engineering coax assemblies have never failed me. Each assembly comes in a heavy sealed plastic envelope. I keep a variety of lengths and sizes (RG-8X and RG-213) on hand "just in case". Well, "just in case" has not yet happened. I guess that says it all.
AD5QP Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2013 10:20 Send this review to a friend
Good company  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
This product is the best I've ever used... tough, low loss, low cost... I'll continue to be a customer...
WA6MRK Rating: 5/5 May 17, 2013 12:22 Send this review to a friend
Coax Cable Top Quality  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
It is a pleasure dealing with a company that provides a high quality product (silver-plated, teflon insulated connectors with shrink tubing seals attached to high quality cable) at a fair price and couples this with great service.
N3HYB Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2013 17:02 Send this review to a friend
DX Engineering Coaxial Assembly  Time owned: more than 12 months
Having wasted countless hours soldering my own PL259's on coax, only to find there is a short in the coax, or some other problem. I decided to try DX Engineering Coaxial Assemblies. The PL259's are solidly on the coax and to boot they have reinforced and water proofed the site with heat shrink. They test each coax before sending so there is no guess work. If your meter reads a short you know the problem is in your antenna and not the coax. Simply put they save you time, avoid frustrating malfunctions and in the end save you money. I'm sure these assemblies will out last my soldered on PL259's.
N0IU Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2013 03:46 Send this review to a friend
Great value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My spring project was to replace my cable runs, some of which were at least 20 years old. I needed two 100' runs and one 150' run and decided on RG213. After pricing bulk cable and connectors from other sources, the price for complete coax assemblies from DX Engineering hardly made it worth it, especially considering shipping is FREE!

Great quality product and all items were shipped the day they were ordered.
K6RWM Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2013 01:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Cable Assembly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just purchased two LMR400 coax cable assemblies, one 100 feet and the second 75 feet to run to my antennas. I also purchased some 3 and 6 foot jumpers for the shack, interconnecting the linear, tuner, and radio.

All of them were of high quality and very well made. DXE shipped them promptly and properly packaged.

Highly recommend their coax assemblies.
KB5OF Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2013 19:25 Send this review to a friend
Great job, DXE!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Very nice work on this cable. I usually make my own but ran out of mat'ls and needed one right away. Order came promptly, cable worked great, highly recommend!
KD5J Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2013 11:59 Send this review to a friend
Great Cable!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Currently, all of my feedlines at my station are DXE coax assemblies. They are very well-put together. I am no longer concerned about hand-soldered PL-259s failing after a few years use.
WN7L Rating: 5/5 Mar 30, 2013 06:02 Send this review to a friend
DX Enginering cabling  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very pleased with the quality of the 213 coax cable and connectors purchased from DX Engineering. No need to look further than DX Engineering for ham station and antenna cabling.
N8HMG Rating: 5/5 Mar 20, 2013 18:26 Send this review to a friend
Good product great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If I have an order and want it quick DX Engineering is the place. I live about 50 miles away. I can call in the afternoon and get the product the next day. I ordered this coax and connector on Friday and they were delivered Saturday morning Fedx with no shipping charges!