Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Periodicals | The Daily DX Help

Reviews Summary for The Daily DX
The Daily DX Reviews: 10 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$49.00 - 1 Year or $28.00 - 6 mo
Description: The Daily DX - a text DX bulletin sent via e-mail to your home or office Monday through Friday and includes DX news, IOTA news, QSN reports, QSL information, a DX Calendar, propagation forecast and much, much more. With a subscription to The Daily DX you will also receive DX news flashes and other interesting DX tidbits.
More info: http://www.dailydx.com

You can write your own review of the The Daily DX.

KC0W Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2013 20:35 Send this review to a friend
The Bees Knees  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bernie seems to know about upcoming DXpedition before even the team members know..........Fantastic read.

Tom KC0W

W4DN Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2013 16:48 Send this review to a friend
A must for any DX'er  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been subscribed to the Daily DX for many years, and all I can say that it is a must for every DX'er. Bernie keeps me up-to-day with upcoming events, QSL routes, and particularly, with the bulletins with the "breaking news" any day at any time, even when he is on vacation (DXpeditioning, of course).

VE7IG Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2013 12:16 Send this review to a friend
Excellent plus!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Morning DX news right up to date! But you can't beat the news flashes and updates that come all the time via email on DXpeditions and acceptance of operations for DXCC among others. Bernie has the contacts and the sources and he gets the news!

If you are a DXer or contemplating HF DXing you need The Daily DX!

WD4ELG Rating: 5/5 Oct 12, 2013 20:29 Send this review to a friend
Essential  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bernie delivers, you get way more value than the small price you pay for the subscription. If you want to DX, this is a must-have item in your toolkit.

M0TRN Rating: 5/5 Oct 12, 2013 09:58 Send this review to a friend
Would be hard to do without it  Time owned: more than 12 months
The Daily DX is always first with the important DX news, and misses nothing of interest to the serious (or less serious) DX'er. It's concise and to the point, and stays in a recognizable format so it's easy to skim for the most important stuff if you don't have time to read the whole thing.

Also the additional newsflashes that are sent out when something of importance to the community happens are invaluable.

KD4QMY Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2011 13:01 Send this review to a friend
A must have for DX news  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently became a subscriber and thought to myself after reading my first issue that I should have subscribed years ago. Concise and to the point news regarding DX. I recommend The Daily DX!
73 and Good DX de KD4QMY

AE5X Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2010 10:30 Send this review to a friend
One-stop source for DX info  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A great resource. Not only do I have all the info contained in the various websites I use to have to scroll through without having to go out and fetch it, I also get behind-the-scenes info from a guy who's "in the loop". This is stuff not found elsewhere. And all in one place - my email's Inbox.

John AE5X

WA9BXB Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2009 12:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Publication!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have subscribed to The Daily DX for many years. It provides concise and up to the minute DX news. It is particularly useful ahead of the DX contests. I would highly recommend it to everyone interested in working DX.

AH6FC Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2009 10:46 Send this review to a friend
worth while  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been a subscriber for about a year. Though it is diffficult at times to keep up with the daily volume of material, it's invaluable for the serious dx hunter.

My friend from teenage ham radio (i.e. boat anchor era) days, NE8Z, Rick, turned me on to this newsletter. Good advice.

73, Bill

AA8LL Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2009 06:14 Send this review to a friend
Signed up after free trial  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After many years of reading excerpts from the Daily DX and using Bernie to publicize my IOTA trips, I finally took him up on his "two week free trial." Being impressed with the trial, I decided to subscribe. Bernie puts a lot of effort into DX and it shows in the newsletter. He has lots of info on the smaller operations (like mine) that you will not find anywhere else. It could make the difference of getting a new DXCC or IOTA in the log.