Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Yaesu Factory Service Europe Help

Reviews Summary for Yaesu Factory Service Europe
Reviews: 8 Average rating: 3.8/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Yeasu's Amateur Radio Factory Service Center in Europe

Yaesu Europe BV
Po.Box. 75525
1118 ZN LUCHTHAVEN SCHIPHOL
Netherlands

Tel: +31 (0)20-5005270
Fax: +31 (0)20-5005278

==========

YAESU MUSEN Co.,Ltd has apointed and made a contractual SERVICE DEALER AGREEMENT with the following companies in the European Common Market Countries to supply Warranty Repair Services, parts, and technica assistance at no cost to the owner.

At this time the Warranty Service is available in Germany From GARANT-FUNK and WIMO Elektronik, in Italy from B.G.P. Braga Graziano, and in The Czech Republic from ELIX Ltd

Any YAESU Radio purchased anywhere in the Common Market can be sent to any of these SERVICE DEALERS for repair.

The complete address, Phone Numbers and contact person can be quickly found in GOOGLE.

More info: http://www.yaesu.co.uk/

You can write your own review of the Yaesu Factory Service Europe.

G4HZV Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2014 09:39 Send this review to a friend
Superb UK Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I agree with the other reviews, Sam and his gang at Winchester are fantastic. Dropped my radio off, very professional welcome and fast repair.

Quality organisation - recommended

M0GER Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2014 05:46 Send this review to a friend
Excellent UK Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
We are dealing with Mr. Sam Ruddy and his excellent crew for many years. We always received speedy service and expert advise. Whenever we needed a part it arrived on the very next day.
Very freindly phone service as well.

www.hifissb.com

EI4KE Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2013 12:38 Send this review to a friend
uk service is great  Time owned: more than 12 months
I contacted Sam in Yaesu uk about my Ft2000 pre amps blown in early December,,, he advised me to hold it back untill 1st January as they would be closed for holidays. I sent it off 2nd January and had it back repaired 15 Jan. And at what I would call a very inexpensive price including return carriage to N.I. Full marks to Yeasu Uk, Sam and the staff,,,, cheers
By the way,,,, I blew the preamps,, eventually,,,,, two antennas too close together and running a linear amp,,, not to be advised,,,,,,,I might even have tx'ed the 746 with the 2000 on the same band,,,,,,,, ??????/
Seamus GI4SZW / EI4KE

DL7ISA Rating: 0/5 Jan 3, 2013 00:52 Send this review to a friend
NEVER AGAIN  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
i had bought a new Yaesu VX7R and the Repeater Shift didnt work. The Seller couldnt figure it out either and said to me to ask the Yaesu Factory about it and so I did. I took the Device personaly to a Yaesu Exhibitioner on the hamradio market in Friedrichshafen over here in DL, after pushing some buttons on it, the guy handed that VX7 back to me. I tried the VX7 again and said to him it still doesnt work, then that bubba looked at me and said: "GO AWAY!" I spoke to another ham who had a VX7 too, we met and he quickly could set the Repeater Shift. i think of buying a new hf-transceiver, guess what brand it will never be...

G2PB Rating: 5/5 Jul 24, 2012 07:01 Send this review to a friend
Faulty VFO Display FTDX5000MP after only 12 weeks  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Contacted Martin Lynch and Sons from where i bought the kit and spoke to Richard in sales (Top Guy)
He arranged collection by Yaesu UK at my convinience, apparently this was a known fault with some radios, not sure why i got one faulty when it was a known fault but hey someone has to get one.
The Radio was away for two weeks and back to my door very well packed and all working fine again.
Great service from Yaesu and even better service from Richard at Martin Lynch and sons. keep up the good work guys much appreciated. 5/5

SV1HEP Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2012 05:05 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu UK I will rate them with Great! + (plus)  Time owned: more than 12 months
A couple a years ago it has a problem my FT-920.
I contacted with Yaesu UK and the guys asking my postal address.
After a few days i had receive an envelope (free of charge) with all documents for repair.
Amazing.
Few weeks before today, i sent an e-mail to service again for a few electronic components because my Yaesu transceivers needs some repairs.
I had receive fast an answer from them, with info who and where in Greece has a service center to I buy this components.
I had contact with this local service but is impossible to help me for some reason who I can not posting here.
I sent again an e-mail to Yaesu UK with my problem.
With a speed of light Mr Sam Ruddy ask me what parts i need.
Guys, in total of 10 days after of that contact, i have received by post the components, and my transceivers working again.
Thanks to amazing interesting of Mr Sam and Mr Andre Ravary i have my radio in working condition.
At last the Yaesu UK service for me, rated not 5 but 5 plus.
Thank you for reading.
Chris
SV1HEP

EI4GMB Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2011 14:57 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu U.K- Superb Customer Support  Time owned: months
I recently contacted Yaesu U.K about a problem I was having with a flickering display light on my FT-920 transceiver. Within minutes Yaesu had e-mailed me marked circuit board diagrams to help me isolate the problem. The follow through was simply superb with plenty of information on solving the problem and acquiring the relevant part. I would just like to thank Andre Ravery and all the team at Yaesu for their excellent customer support. It was much appreciated!

HA5RDP Rating: 0/5 Feb 8, 2009 07:30 Send this review to a friend
Wimo GERMANY / Yaesu Factory Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My FT-2000 D died after 2 months with broken ampfifier stage on 30th of December 2007.
Sent it to WIMO Germany directly from Hungary, where I live currently with my family on 5th of January. I have payed the shipment on my own.

At WIMO it was lingering around for 2 months without happening anything. I asked for an explanation for not reparing it and the answer was "too busy", "do not have the equipment", "have to take care of trainee", "carnival holidays". THIS IS NO JOKE!

After escalating this issue to the owner of WIMO it was sent to YAESU Netherlands!

There it was repaired immediately and shiped without informing anyone to my sub-dealer in Germany, where I have bought the unit. He sent it at his expenses to Hungary...finally Mid March 2008 I have received the Rig back! (3 Months for repair!!)

I wrote a letter to YAESU and requested an explanation for this...BUT NEVER RECEIVED AN ANSWER EITHER! I never got the money for the shipment from Hungary to Germany compensated.

Now, after owning the FT-2000D for over 1 Year the FW and SW seem to be stable and Im quite happy with it.

You can draw your own conclusions of the above!