Reviews Categories | Power Supplies | Alinco DM-330MVT Help

Reviews Summary for Alinco DM-330MVT
Alinco DM-330MVT Reviews: 151 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $219.95 Street $169.95
Description: Specifications: Input voltage: AC120VAC(MVT) / 220VAC(MVZ) Output voltage : 5 to 15VDC variable Output voltage variation: less than 2% Protection: short-circuit, Automatic current limiting over 32A, over-temperature Output current: 32A(max), 30A(continuous) Ripple: less than 15mVp-p at rated load Fuse: 8A Meter: single volt/current meter, back-lit Size: 175(w) x 67(h) x 165(d) mm Weight: approx. 2 Kg
More info: http://www.alinco.com/Products/DM-330MV/

You can write your own review of the Alinco DM-330MVT.

N4KTZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2012 07:47 Send this review to a friend
Love mine & been great for Years!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had this power supply for years and it is a great, no RFI, reliable power supply. Small with cigerette plug in the front is great for running accesories. Highly recommend.

N6CZE Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2012 17:25 Send this review to a friend
Great Power Supply  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned this power supply for several years. It has never failed to provide clean power and no rf hash. I did have a problem with the variable voltage control. Mike at GRE fixed it and found a problem with the heat sink thermister. This was done out of warranty at no charge. Great customer service, great product.
Would I buy another? YES Definately.

KD2AXZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2012 21:15 Send this review to a friend
great hardware  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Generates no RF noise that I've detected. Solidly constructed, good connection choices front and back. Haven't even heard fan kick on. Nice volt & current gauge. Recommended!

KC9TNH Rating: 5/5 Jan 6, 2012 05:38 Send this review to a friend
Still going  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
It just sits there & does its job. Review prompted by a recent foray thru the QTH w/batt pwr AM radio, sniffing for QRN knuckleheads in attempt to get RFI-Hell Suburbia noise floor down. Some things in our control, others not, but I do what I can. One little wall-wart may not show up but after finding a bunch of LITTLE things & mitigating them, when taken in sum, got 2 S-units back on receive. I'd suggest all do this from time to time, listen on the radio & get the "pulse" of your house.

One of these things was the noise (not noticed in operation) around this unit which is 3' away from the rest of the equip. Not a big deal but decided to play with the noise offset simply because I was "on a mission." That capability works VERY nicely, with little tweaking, and helps what is a normal noise for a switching power supply.

In my view Alinco did a good job with a piece of gear that just trucks along like a Clydesdale and it's always nice when a touted feature works as advertised.

N4FDG Rating: 5/5 Jan 6, 2012 03:58 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I recently purchased the Alinco DM-330MVT from CheapHam LLC. The unit was very well packed and arrived quickly.

Upon opening the box, I was impressed at how small and well built the supply was. It is a lot more convenient to use and higher quality than my old Astron SS-30. The instruction manual is not the best, but still useful.

I really like the front panel power jacks and the fact that the supply can turn into an adjustable supply. It will come in handy for some of my electronic design projects should my regular bench supply not have enough 'umph'.

The DM-330MVT is sitting on my desk happily powering my DX-70TH andIC-7600. There seems to be no switching noise issues with this supply. I'm glad I bought it!

KF7IPW Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2012 14:36 Send this review to a friend
2 Years of hard labor  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just bought another one today so I thought I would
add my short and sweet review. I've powered an
ICOM IC-7000, Yeasu FT-950 and accessories.
Mostly 100 watts output.

2 years almost daily use without an issue.
Super quiet fan, cool running and stable output.
No switching noise. VERY portable.

KJ3P Rating: 5/5 Dec 15, 2011 05:39 Send this review to a friend
Fine Feature-laden Supply  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm really impressed by this supply, in daily use for 100-watt HF rig. I've had no problems whatsoever in the first month of use. I really like the built-in metering for both volts and amps. Plus, for shack use, I use the preset voltage feature, which avoids bad voltage levels if you grab the wrong knob. Front and back output connections, too. A very well thought-out design.

N4FBW Rating: 5/5 Sep 17, 2011 17:02 Send this review to a friend
Well built power supply in a small package!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months

The DM-330MVT is sitting on my desk happily powering my IC-7600. There seems to be no switching noise issues with this supply. I'm glad I bought it!

AB9TX Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2011 18:33 Send this review to a friend
Again?  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bought another. Enough said.

AB9TX Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2011 12:41 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Build Quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
Used this supply for over 2 years now, absolutely no issues. Runs quiet and cool. Never had to mess with the output voltage, or noise offset. Useing it to power a Kenwood TS2000x. All modes full power, rock solid voltage output measured with a Fluke DMM. On board meter within 2 % voltage accuracy. Did not check ammeter. The build quality is comparable to military grade as you can get commercially.