Reviews Categories | SWR & Wattmeters & Dummy Loads | Osker Block SWR-200 Help

Reviews Summary for Osker Block SWR-200
Osker Block SWR-200 Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.7/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Highly sensitive standing wave ratio and power meter. Tube type directional coupler for reducing inductive and capacitive reactances to a minimum. Push button selection for either 75 or 50 Ohms. Freq range from 3Mhz to 200Mhz

You can write your own review of the Osker Block SWR-200.

VK4JK Rating: 5/5 Sep 19, 2016 20:27 Send this review to a friend
Brilliant  Time owned: more than 12 months
I picked up my very first OSKER SWR-200 from a local Ham Fest for $20.00, back before I was even licenced. I just recently had a second SWR-200 (NOS) in the box as new, given too me.

A very accurate power/vswr meter indeed.
I believe that every Ham Shack should have at least one SWR-200.
VA7LNX Rating: 4/5 Jun 9, 2010 22:33 Send this review to a friend
Good Unit  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I picked this unit up used and I don't have the "calibration" chart, but the SWR function works great. I'll be able to generate the calibration chart by comparing it to a power meter. I love this unit.

If you can find one, it's well worth it.
YD1TDL Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2009 23:21 Send this review to a friend
Very sensitive SWR meter  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use this OSKERBLOCK Special for SWR meter since 1991. on 144 and also 3,5 and 28 MHz. Beside i have also Welz SP-220 and Collins 312B4. It is simple operation with no SWITCH that made some one confuse with many switch . And can handle up to 2 kW. It is really the best SWR meter ever i found. Mine has a serial no:82635 with the original Table. If you can find one with $70.00 that will be Great and goes no wrong.
73'YD1TDL Jakarta,INDONESIA Tono