Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | INTERCEPTER 10K 5/8 OMNI Help

Reviews Summary for INTERCEPTER 10K 5/8 OMNI
INTERCEPTER 10K 5/8 OMNI Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$340
Description: The Interceptor 10,000 is a Commercial Grade 5/8 Wavelength Ground Plane Antenna, that can be adjusted to operate within its 1.3MHz bandwidth from 24.8 to 44 MHz.
More info: http://www.a1antennas.com/

You can write your own review of the INTERCEPTER 10K 5/8 OMNI.

KB2RHN Rating: 5/5 Mar 15, 2011 15:40 Send this review to a friend
the best  Time owned: more than 12 months
this is the best 10 meter ground plane on the market today. nothing works better.

KB6HRT Rating: 5/5 Dec 28, 2010 13:46 Send this review to a friend
Built very well  Time owned: more than 12 months
I brought this antenna to replace a MACO 5/8s ground plane antenna. It cost a lot more than the MACO but you get a lot more antenna. I live is Sun City, AZ and the wind in the spring time is sometimes very strong, with the MACO I had the radiales bend and blow off in high winds, not so with the I 10K it is a very strong. I had both antennas up at 24' to the bottom of the antennas. The transmit and receive seemed to be about 3DB better on most stations compared to the MACO 5/8 an against a referance antenna.
KB6HRT

31DELTA90 Rating: 5/5 Jul 27, 2008 17:41 Send this review to a friend
The Best omni on the market  Time owned: more than 12 months
I cant even put in words how great this antenna is. Put it to this way, I had a Jo-Gun son of a gun, and got rid of the piece of junk. The Interceptor 10K BLOWS THE DOORS OFF THE JO-GUNN. SWR, receive and transmit MUCH MUCH better then the jo-gunn. Iam so glad that I got rid of the jo-gunn and got the interceptor 10K. The Interceptor has no gamma matching system, therefore there is no power lost through heat. I have owned several hf antennas and this is by far the best 5/8's omni I have ever owned. The bandwidth is unbelievable. Just check out their website at a1antenna's.com. 73's