Reviews Categories | Batteries & Chargers for amateur radios. | Thomas Distributing - Battery Supply & Electronics Help

Reviews Summary for Thomas Distributing - Battery Supply & Electronics
Thomas Distributing - Battery Supply & Electronics Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Batteries
Misc. Products
Radio
Specials
More info: http://thomasdistributing.com/index.htm

You can write your own review of the Thomas Distributing - Battery Supply & Electronics.

KE4CTX Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2009 05:37 Send this review to a friend
very good first expereience  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered the Maha-c9000 charger. It was on special and came with a free case. Product was professionally packed. Don't pass up a chance to buy their little AA battery holders.

AB0RE Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2008 20:16 Send this review to a friend
Great vendor for Maha products.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've purchased two Maha AA/AAA chargers, numerous NiMH rechargeable batteries, and a replacement camcorder battery from Thomas Distributing.

I'd echo the previous comments. Thomas Distributing prices are fair. Shipping is reasonable and they ship quickly. Their AA battery cases are great for organizing all my rechargeable batteries. Thomas Dirstributing has an excellent product selection as well.

Based on my previous two purchases with Thomas Distributing I plan to use them next time I need rechargeable batteries or chargers.

Dan / ab0re

N4DBC Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2008 19:30 Send this review to a friend
Decent Prices on Products & Shipping  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a POWEREX MH-C9000 WizardOne. The charger by itself was a dollar or two more than some other sites, but Thomas Dist. gave a really good deal on shipping cost.

I received a "free" case for the battery charger (that other vendors did not offer). I also bought 4 AA/AAA battery cases for $3.?? which brought the shipping charge down to $3, a good deal relatively speaking. The battery cases are convenient to throw in a camera case, or even in safely in your shirt or jacket pocket.

My order arrived in 3 days via UPS ground from IL to VA.

Good service! I'll definitely consider them for future purchases

Dave N4DBC